SASS Wire Forum

I could use the efforts of the Prayer Posse

Noz

My 45 year old son, Eric, died this morning from diabetic elated problems.  Knew it was a possibility but the reality was a surprise.

Hit his mother Miss Lorrie very hard.  She found him.

Cremation with no ceremonies.

Definitely, prayers up.  I wish I could say more... but I just cannot find the words.   :(

Oh Noz, I'm so very sorry for you and your family.

Please accept my deepest sympathy.

My heartfelt sympathies go out to you and yours. I understand the pain all too well.:(

Know that your fellow pards are kneeling in prayer for the loss of your son.

May God grant you peace and comfort in your time of grief.  My prayers go out to you and Miss Lorrie and to your son May Saint Peter greet him with open arms and take away his pain.

Heartfelt prayers to you, your wife and family. I have a daughter who has been diagnosed as a type one diabetic since age 4 and is now 19. She has been hospitalized twice over it. Even though she has always been super responsible you never know - so prayers out to you and yours. May God's love and healing be in your hearts and souls. 

Our sincerest condolences to out to you Noz and your family. Prayers heading up for you folks.

Eyesa  & Ellie

Can't even imagine the pain you are experiencing from the loss of a son. You have my deepest sympathies and prayers.

Very sorry to hear. No words...but will keep you and your family in prayers 

O God of spirits and of all flesh, Who hast trampled down death and overthrown the Devil, and given life to Thy world, do Thou, the same Lord, give rest to the soul of Thy departed servant in a place of brightness, a place of refreshment, a place of repose, where all sickness, sighing, and sorrow have fled away. Pardon every transgression which he has committed, whether by word or deed or thought. For Thou art a good God and lovest mankind; because there is no man who lives yet does not sin, for Thou only art without sin, Thy righteousness is to all eternity, and Thy word is truth.

For Thou are the Resurrection, the Life, and the Repose of Thy servants who have fallen asleep, O Christ our God, and unto Thee we ascribe glory, together with Thy Father, who is from everlasting, and Thine all-holy, good, and life-creating Spirit, now and ever unto ages of ages. Amen

May He Who arose from the dead, Christ our true God, through the prayers of His all-pure Mother; of the holy, glorious and all laudable Apostles; of our holy and God-bearing Fathers; and of all the saints; establish the soul of His servant who has  been taken from us, in the mansion of the righteous; give him rest in Abraham’s bosom, and number him among the just; and have mercy on us, forasmuch as He is good and loves mankind.

Grant rest eternal in blessed repose, O Lord, to Thy servant who has fallen asleep, and make his memory to be eternal!

My hand on your shoulder, my friend.

Standing up on my knees for you and your family!

Archived