SASS Wire Forum

APP powder no response

J.C. Smoke, SASS #22300

I ordered two cases of APP from Brett almost 3 weeks ago have not been able to get a hold of him his mail box is full and not returning my emails has anyone else had this problem.

You think...perhaps...the china flu has affected Brett's business in an adverse way?  You ain't going to be needing it for another month any who?

Have you tried calling? Some business people I know literally get hundreds of emails a day and there is no way to read or respond to all of them. The Covid 19 thing has many businesses working on a limited hour system to minimize employee contact. This is an extra-ordinary time we are living in.

5 hours ago, J.C. Smoke, SASS #22300 said:

I ordered two cases of APP from Brett almost 3 weeks ago have not been able to get a hold of him his mail box is full and not returning my emails has anyone else had this problem.

Two cases? That's going to last 4 years at this rate.

His phone goes to voice mail and you can`t leave a message .  o well ill just wait it out haven`t been billed for it either Brett's a great guy hope he's all wright 

7 minutes ago, J.C. Smoke, SASS #22300 said:

His phone goes to voice mail and you can`t leave a message .  o well ill just wait it out haven`t been billed for it either Brett's a great guy hope he's all wright 

I've noticed many phones are going straight to "voice message is full and you can't leave a message."

I had placed an order with Brett a few months ago. During that time I also had an issue in getting a phone call to him. When I did speak to him he mentioned that he had switched phone companies for his cell service and has had many problems. The biggest was not being able to empty his voice mail so he could get new messages.

scarlet Darling is also selling app powder in a direct arrangement with APP. And if you buy from her she always gives a hug, well maybe not now with the virus

2 hours ago, Marshal Fire, SASS 10064 said:

scarlet Darling is also selling app powder in a direct arrangement with APP. And if you buy from her she always gives a hug, well maybe not now with the virus

Maybe this is how @Scarlett is doing hugs these days :ph34r: :D  Love ya Scarlett!

image.thumb.png.44cf7dbb513baa41c5a96f56b22c5dee.png

22 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Maybe this is how @Scarlett is doing hugs these days :ph34r: :D  Love ya Scarlett!

image.thumb.png.44cf7dbb513baa41c5a96f56b22c5dee.png

Tequila you are so sweet!  Yes.... I give socially distanced hugs right now with RAIN CHECKS for  for when this mess is over!  As for APP, I am the SASS rep for APP...since Winter Range when I finalized the arrangement with Brett. If you need APP Please email me at Bulletsbyscarlett@gmail.com. Or call me/text 843-833-0770 I don’t yet have it on my website - but I’ll do that. Minimum order is one case @$264 delivered ($22/pound).  With additional cases - price goes down a bit. We ship 1, 2 and 4 cases. 

I promise you’ll get a prompt response from me...and you Free Hug with Purchase...EVENTUALLY! :wub:

Big hugs!

Scarlett

On 4/17/2020 at 1:18 PM, J.C. Smoke, SASS #22300 said:

Scarlett is a good vendor to deal with and her hugs are worth the wait! B)

Kajun

Archived