SASS Wire Forum

leather challege

Chili Ron

Howdy,

I NEED a shoulder holster fer my remote control(s).

Actually a double would be better but a single would

sure beat nothing.

I git up from the easy recaro chair and grab the remote

and go over to the cornfuser and sit and type.

Then I get up and go back to the easy recaro seat.

I sit and darnit the remote is still over by the cornfuser.

And the shoulder rig  needs to fit over whatever Im wearing....

Best

CR

Howdy,

The biggest is 7.5 long 2.5 wide and .75 thick.

One is near an inch thick.

And however it is done those wicked little buttons

sure don't need accidental push getting it in/out.

I guess if the signal end went in first it wouldn't matter???

Best

CR

It would be nice to get something real usefull from all this hunker down....

Maybe it should be a 'REMOTE CART?????'

Howdy,

Did somebody say 'vest'???

I just might have to dig thru the closets and see if

a vest might work.

I must have a vest from when I took 35mm pix.

Hmmmm.

Best

CR

You need a small child to fetch it.

Marshal reminded me of a dog trainer to whom my brother sent his new Black Lab.  His old bird dog had died and the trainer he had used before had retired.  He visited a new trainer and watched him work a couple of his dogs.  Afterwards, he asked my brother if he would like to come inside for a beer before he returned home.

When they were seated, the trainer called over his Yellow Lab and commanded him to fetch a beer.  The dog trotted over to the fridge in the "man-cave", grabbed the hand towel that was attached to the handle of the fridge, pulled the door open, picked up a can of Miller Lite and brought it over to the owner who handed it to my brother.  My brother said he didn't bother to checkout any other trainers.  My brother's new bird dog is a great retriever, but he doesn't fetch beers.

Yes, my brother is a notorious BSer, but his wife, who is pretty forthright, claims that the story is true.

22 minutes ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

Marshal reminded me of a dog trainer to whom my brother sent his new Black Lab.  His old bird dog had died and the trainer he had used before had retired.  He visited a new trainer and watched him work a couple of his dogs.  Afterwards, he asked my brother if he would like to come inside for a beer before he returned home.

When they were seated, the trainer called over his Yellow Lab and commanded him to fetch a beer.  The dog trotted over to the fridge in the "man-cave", grabbed the hand towel that was attached to the handle of the fridge, pulled the door open, picked up a can of Miller Lite and brought it over to the owner who handed it to my brother.  My brother said he didn't bother to checkout any other trainers.  My brother's new bird dog is a great retriever, but he doesn't fetch beers.

Yes, my brother is a notorious BSer, but his wife, who is pretty forthright, claims that the story is true.

When I got my last dog, Alex from the Humane Society, my ex and I wondered what to name him. He was just a pup and a cross between a Dobie and a Black Lab. At that time, a popular commercial on tv was the the one where the guy asks his dog to get them a beer, open it, pour it and bring it to them......well that's not what happens. Anyway, I decided to teach him to open the fridge with the towel on the handle. It only took once for him to learn it. Then I decided that it probably wasn't a good idea because sooner or later, he'd learn how to open it with the handle and I'd come home to warm beer, an open fridge and a torpedo of a dog laying on the floor. He was the smartest and most loyal dog that I've ever had or seen in my life.

Thanks for bringing this up TN, brings back fond memories...........

Archived