SASS Wire Forum

Is Nick ok?

Mad Dane, SASS#5536

Does anyone know if Nick at Tombstone Leather [ Knights Leather] is ok? Figure he is shut down due to corona, but have had no luck contacting him about an ongoing project. Hope that's all it is.

Wow! 

That doesn't sound at all like Nick. They've been pretty strict about the Stay at Home thing down there.  And Nick is a person who would quickly comply.  Let's hope that's all it is.  

Nick has many close relatives in Iran and it has been hit pretty hard by the covid-19 virus so he may be pretty busy in that regard also. I know a pard that’s pretty close to him and I’ll see if he can check on Nick.

10 hours ago, Mad Dane, SASS#5536 said:

Does anyone know if Nick at Tombstone Leather [ Knights Leather] is ok? Figure he is shut down due to corona, but have had no luck contacting him about an ongoing project. Hope that's all it is.

I just got the word that Nick is well and involved in some family business and expects to be back in the shop for a bit next week. He’s been on pretty strict lockdown like the rest of us on this covid-19 thing and since he is a one person operation he’s stretched pretty thin. I was assured that he’d be catching up next week.

47 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

I just got the word that Nick is well and involved in some family business and expects to be back in the shop for a bit next week. He’s been on pretty strict lockdown like the rest of us on this covid-19 thing and since he is a one person operation he’s stretched pretty thin. I was assured that he’d be catching up next week.

He’s still working? That’s good for him yeah? Maybe I’ll place another order while in lock down just to keep him with work. 

29 minutes ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

He’s still working? That’s good for him yeah? Maybe I’ll place another order while in lock down just to keep him with work. 

I’m sure he’d appreciate anything we can do to help him out. 

Archived