SASS Wire Forum

Michigan Folks -Really?

11 hours ago, Don Coyote, SASS #63736 said:

Just wanna know if the restrictions in your state are as severe as we see on the news. Appears to be really draconian.

DC

From what I seen the police “for the most part “ aren’t enforcing it . But yes our governor is a **** head . She’s more concerned with getting the vp slot on the dem ticket than she is with the people of Michigan. But her administration was a complete failure before this . IMOH she got elected because pot was on the ballot and the republicans put up a extremely weak candidate 

5 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Maybe the restrictions include replying on the internet?

Don't kid yourself.....they are out there...believe you me! :ph34r:

image.png.eb0847ae8a37ebbadc6237525661f65e.png

Yes, our governor is in way over her head, and she has a health and welfare advisor from the obama era....nuf said on that.  I can understand some of the restrictions, but others are totally out of this world, ie. you can't have your grass cut, or buy clothes, or garden supplies...this spreads the virus how?  Whitmer is useless for Michigan, and is only interested in being on the ballot for vice president.

The thing I really can't understand is the seeds for your backyard garden, is she out of her mind? WTH does that have to do with this virus?

31 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

The thing I really can't understand is the seeds for your backyard garden, is she out of her mind? WTH does that have to do with this virus?

She has all the green houses shut down also , I would guess they do most of there business for the year right now .

You can’t buy a tomato plant but you can buy alcohol and a lotto ticket . You can go the the grocery store or hardware but she wants to fine the hardware if they sell you a can of paint or seeds .  Unfortunately for the people of Mi our governor appears to be the poorest performer in the nation. She couldn’t even file the paperwork in a timely manner to get supplies from the feds so she tried to blame it on Trump .  

The virus is hitting Michigan pretty hard but only in the cities for the most part. The police are breaking up parties in the inner city constantly. The people that need locked down now needed locked down well before this.

If you have a second home (or cabin) you have to pick one. You can't go to both. That means the second is fair game to be broken into. I don't think so!

You can fish but canoes or kayaking only. No power boats. 

I'm headed back up in May to the cabin to work on it. I hope there are no issues on the way. I will have extra gas in the bed of the truck and all my supplies. No stops coming or going. 

On a positive note: You can buy weed legal now...... Gives the poor victims something to do other than riot with the good folks.

3 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

From what I seen the police “for the most part “ aren’t enforcing it . But yes our governor is a **********. She’s more concerned with getting the vp slot on the dem ticket than she is with the people of Michigan. But her administration was a complete failure before this . IMOH she got elected because pot was on the ballot and the republicans put up a extremely weak candidate 

Bob, don't forget the philosophy behind SASS.  Spirit of the Game is part of the wire, too.

20 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Bob, don't forget the philosophy behind SASS.  Spirit of the Game is part of the wire, too.

If there’s some rule against swearing I apologize. But since this is the saloon part of the forum and a political discussion?

Did I hear they are restricting interstate travel?

Our governor is definately on some sort of power trip and trying to make herself look tough in the eyes of the dnc, hopefully to get the vp slot in the election.

3 minutes ago, Curly McCrae said:

Our governor is definately on some sort of power trip and trying to make herself look tough in the eyes of the dnc, hopefully to get the vp slot in the election.

I honestly think governments all over the world are using this as a test to see just how far they can push before they get some push back . It happens , in government, business and private relationships .

And I think you’re right about her primary goal to be on this falls ticket 

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Did I hear they are restricting interstate travel?

The threat was made. Whether or not they make good on it I'll let you know! 

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

F553DF73-C8C3-4E24-9FB4-ABBC8F507602.jpeg

She looks like a hillbilly stripper. Yuck!

Uh, before one of you nannies tells me I am harsh and judgmental let me say, you are correct. So what? :P

9 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Uh, before one of you nannies tells me I am harsh and judgmental let me say, you are correct. So what? :P

HOW DARE YOU INSULT HILLBILLY STRIPPERS LIKE THAT!

Looks a lot like Bruce Jenner in that picture.

21 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

In Mi she’s been mistaken for Caitlyn Jenner many times 

46 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

What is wrong with a HILLYBILLY STRIPER, PAT?

GET YOUR PRIORITIES  STRAIGHT, MAN. You sound like a racist. 

31 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

What is wrong with a HILLYBILLY STRIPER, PAT?

GET YOUR PRIORITIES  STRAIGHT, MAN. You sound like a racist. 

Racist? :lol: okay....

11 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

I like hillbilly strippers. They take change. They get mad when you swipe a debit card though.....

Hilarious! :lol::lol::lol:

Howdy,

Da UP is a pretty fun place.

I used to go there for the Press on Regardless road off road Rally.

International rally teams.  A huge truck of BFGoodrich tires.

Custom tread cuts.  And some of the best photos I ever took.

Im not sure all those city regulations git on the books in da UP.

What do I know?

Best

CR

4 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

And I think you’re right about her primary goal to be on this falls ticket 

Well, look on the bright side.  Maybe they will convince her that bumblin joe is a shoe in and she'll resign the governership to run for veep. 

She appears to be really stupid, so it might happen. 

1 minute ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

Well, look on the bright side.  Maybe they will convince her that bumblin joe is a shoe in and she'll resign the governership to run for veep. 

She appears to be really stupid, so it might happen. 

Somehow I doubt it , best we can hope for is a one hit wonder . But she is doing her best to alienate the people of Mi right now . 
Most of the people I know that are democrats are more turned off by her right now than they were about the Hildabeast. And the last time MI went to a Republican presidential candidate was Regan. We seem to switch between R and D governors fairly often. Probably depends if the Republicans put up another turkey 

15 hours ago, Don Coyote, SASS #63736 said:

Just wanna know if the restrictions in your state are as severe as we see on the news. Appears to be really draconian.

DC

Yes they are.  For example, my 85 year old mother in law with a walker can mow her own lawn, but she can't  hire anyone to mow it for her.  You can go buy lotto tickets and pot, but you can't go and buy seeds or plants to plant a garden.  You can go out in a boat as long as it doesn't have a motor.  Federal lawsuit pending right now.  She's totally out of touch.

I think for her to extend again under our State Constitution, she need approval from the State Legislature.  I don't think she's going to get that without some changes.

She is just Another DemocRat imposing her will on the Sheeple. 

They have forgotten for a long time .

They work for us .

It's a easy fix .

Go to the Voting Booth  ! 

Archived