SASS Wire Forum

Percentages

Trigger Mike

3 hours ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Here’s another little interesting statistic for you. New York City, our hardest hit city of the virus, has a normal death rate of 450-500 people per day. Approximately 62% of those deaths are from heart disease and cancer. Wonder how many of those deaths are used to boost the pandemic statistics. We probably will never know. 

Not sure how true it is but I read that the hospitals are getting a better reimbursement for a Kung flu death than any other death so I’m guessing if there’s any way to classify it that way they will 

9 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

Not sure how true it is but I read that the hospitals are getting a better reimbursement for a Kung flu death than any other death so I’m guessing if there’s any way to classify it that way they will 

Absolutely 

21 minutes ago, MizPete said:

because the asymptomatic can be carriers.  Petey says I go out too much as it is (I'm low-risk but I still take common sense precautions) because he is at medium to high risk.

Chances are you’ve already been exposed and never realized it. Probably many of us were during or right after the Christmas holidays when everyone was traveling 

Up on the top right of the post there's a little flag. Click it and a box opens that says REPORT POST. You could write something like I DID A TRIPLE TAP. COULD YOU MAKE A COUPLE OF THEM GO AWAY?

And the moderators will normally make a couple of them go away. They just need to be aware of it.

The state of Arizona as of this year has  a population of 7,286,000 people.

Arizona's confirmed cases of the Covid-19 virus as of today is 4,118 which comes out to 0.00005% of Arizona's population, do the math.

Arizona's deaths due to the Covid-19 virus as of today is 154 which comes out to 0.000002% of Arizona's population, do the math. 

Our government and the media is spreading fear about this virus in our country and killing our economy and ruining the lives of millions of our citizens by quarantining us.  Quarantines are used to keep those who are infectious away from those who are healthy. What is wrong with this picture? We are being led like sheep to slaughter to whatever nefarious means the government has in store for its citizens. I for one use common sense in dealing with a virus, washing my hands, etc. but I will not bow to the will of the government or media fear mongers.  I will not wear a mask, I will go out and enjoy my life, my liberties and my freedom to do as I please, and don't judge me by what I choose to do or not to do...….I AM AN AMERICAN COWBOY!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, Arizona Gunfighter said:

The state of Arizona as of this year has  a population of 7,286,000 people.

Arizona's confirmed cases of the Covid-19 virus as of today is 4,118 which comes out to 0.00005% of Arizona's population, do the math.

Arizona's deaths due to the Covid-19 virus as of today is 154 which comes out to 0.000002% of Arizona's population, do the math. 

Our government and the media is spreading fear about this virus in our country and killing our economy and ruining the lives of millions of our citizens by quarantining us.  Quarantines are used to keep those who are infectious away from those who are healthy. What is wrong with this picture? We are being led like sheep to slaughter to whatever nefarious means the government has in store for its citizens. I for one use common sense in dealing with a virus, washing my hands, etc. but I will not bow to the will of the government or media fear mongers.  I will not wear a mask, I will go out and enjoy my life, my liberties and my freedom to do as I please, and don't judge me by what I choose to do or not to do...….I AM AN AMERICAN COWBOY!!!!!!

Damn right cowboy!!!

Archived