SASS Wire Forum

Ricky Gervais

Utah Bob #35998

Attaboy!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/ricky-gervais-slams-stars-complaining-about-quarantining-in-mansions/ar-BB12CzAV?li=BBnbfcL

I wonder if Hollywood actors will be sporting a new “fat trend” in a few months? I hope so...I really really do. And I hope people like Ricky Gervais call them out and shame them as hypocrites and fools.

What would be really great is a new American awakening where people decide all these self entitled dirtbags no longer needed in anyone’s life and they all fade away in obscurity. 

One can hope...

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I wonder if Hollywood actors will be sporting a new “fat trend” in a few months? I hope so...I really really do. And I hope people like Ricky Gervais call them out and shame them as hypocrites and fools.

What would be really great is a new American awakening where people decide all these self entitled dirtbags no longer needed in anyone’s life and they all fade away in obscurity. 

One can hope...

..... you mean in their correct rightful place ........ ?

<_<

7 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Oprah will do a special.

Sponsored by Weight Watchers! They did so much for her!!:lol:

9 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Oprah will do a special.

She has gained and lost the equivalent of a TV station over the years. I used to to like her ...now.no

Imis

10 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Oprah will do a special.

You get a virus and you get a virus and you get a virus!

1 hour ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

People actually look at these folks, or care?

Unfortunately, they do. Including even some of my relatives. We have a culture of celebrity worship in this country going back decades. I can’t explain it but I believe it probably started around the Great Depression when folks somehow took some comfort in seeing at least some people who were prosperous and happy. Kind of like the popularity of the Royal Family. I can’t explain that either.

Some celebs are people I admire, not envy.  John Wayne and Tom Selleck are two.  I don’t envy anyone who has photographers up their butt every day.  I value my privacy more than fame and fortune!

Archived