SASS Wire Forum

Quarantine delay!

Brandon Mavericks

Good morning everyone!  Well, no sooner than I get my membership and get prepared to get my gear, this quarantine starts.  That means holding off on making my purchases and getting started.  Fortunately I am still working (from home) but if this lasts too long, my job could very well end.  That's the part of all this that has me nervous of course.  Anyway, hope to be sharing my purchases soon and meeting a lot of you.... Stay safe.  ~ Kerry aka Brandon Mavericks 

Wishing you the best Brandon. Even though I retired in 2018 I still keep in close touch with the fellow that replaced me. My old company just laid off over 450 people and my old department was forced to downsize half of the engineering staff. Scary times indeed. Hope things work out for you.

4 minutes ago, Lou Graham, # 26112 said:

Once Ducey lets us out of detention, come to a match, gear or no gear.  We can show you around and many of us have extra guns and gear if getting everything together is going to be an issue.

Was planning on doing that.  Where do you shoot?  What group do you belong to?  I am looking for some mentors.  I live close to Ben Avery, shot there many times.  Never been to Cow Town but hear it's great.  Thanks for reply.

we look forward to seeing/hearing about your purchases but remember there are always folks willing to loan you something for a local match till everything gets back to normal , glad you are here and like the rest of us we just need to hold the fort till this siege is over , do what you can at home till then - cart in order ? 

anyone else remember the predicted death count was supposed to be a million?  

what are we at nationally, 23,000 (10,000 of which are in NYC)?   i think we all crushed that curve.

That is a great alias you have there 

6 hours ago, Kulshan 20262 said:

That is a great alias you have there 

Thank you 

9 hours ago, watab kid said:

we look forward to seeing/hearing about your purchases but remember there are always folks willing to loan you something for a local match till everything gets back to normal , glad you are here and like the rest of us we just need to hold the fort till this siege is over , do what you can at home till then - cart in order ? 

Yeah, I bought my cart but now just need the gear. 

i’d concentrate my efforts on your wheel guns, if possible.  it’s easier to borrow a carbine or even share a shotgun at a club shoot.

Archived