SASS Wire Forum

This Is Getting Out Of Hand

Subdeacon Joe

What next?  Green hats?  Red triangles on the left breast of your shirt/jacket?
https://socoemergency.org/order-of-the-health-officer-facial-coverings/

No. C19-07
Requiring members of the public to wear Facial Coverings

Date of Order: April 13, 2020

Frequently Asked Questions »

Please read this Order carefully. Violation of or failure to comply with this Order is a misdemeanor punishable by fine, imprisonment, or both. (California Health and Safety Code § 120275, et seq.)

UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF CALIFORNIA HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE SECTIONS 101040, 101085, AND 120175, THE HEALTH OFFICER OF THE COUNTY OF SONOMA (“HEALTH OFFICER”) ORDERS:

1. This Order shall become effective at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, April 17, 2020 and will continue to be in effect until it is rescinded, superseded, or amended in writing by the Health Officer or the State Health Officer.

Less than 150 cases in a county of over 500,000.

I would look those statutes up. So many of these “I need my name in the paper” bureaucrats are operating way outside the bounds of the law. 

The kicker is if it was such a public health issue WHY DOES THAT MORON WAIT SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE ENFORCING A HEALTH EMERGENCY EDICT! Let me guess...He has a “D” for Dumbass after his name. 

Determine just what any people will quietly submit to, and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them. – Frederick Douglas

Tucker Carlson tonight;  more men under 45 years old will die of breast cancer (yes, men) than coronavirus this year.

Kind of puts it in perspective, eh?

The mayor of LA put out something similar last week. I have yet to wear a mask in LA. I drive in, go to work and get out at the end of my work day. 

I will not wear the N95 masks. I have a hard time breathing. Punctured lungs take a while to heal. 
I have this for a mask should I need it:

3E6FADB8-D6BF-4916-A6D8-2DA17A44DB2A.thumb.jpeg.0f74d07d174ef0ebb908bcd3a8580708.jpeg

Man, I really need a hair cut!

23 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:
25 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

What next?  Green hats?  Red triangles on the left breast of your shirt/jacket?
https://socoemergency.org/order-of-the-health-officer-facial-coverings/

Less than 150 cases in a county of over 500,000.

Soon, we’ll need letters of transit as in “Casablanca”. :ph34r:

Give it a few months and there will be plenty to bitch about.

Meanwhile, I'll be wearing my mask.  -_-

And Gavin, that's kind of pushing the envelope...  <_<

8 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

And Gavin, that's kind of pushing the envelope... 

This wasn't The Gav, this is from our County Health Officer, Dr. Sundari Mase .  If you are out for a casual walk you don't need one - unless you can't maintain bayonet range separation.  You must wear them in enclosed spaces other than your home or in your car alone or with family members.

9 hours ago, bgavin said:

This has already been tried.

image.nazis.jude.png

Yes, it has been tried and it worked rather well.

11 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Tucker Carlson tonight;  more men under 45 years old will die of breast cancer (yes, men) than coronavirus this year.

Kind of puts it in perspective, eh?

Well...I did a quick Al Bore Internet search.  All male deaths from breast cancer last year was 400.  Tucker Carlson stretched the truth quite a bit?

1 hour ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Well...I did a quick Al Bore Internet search.  All male deaths from breast cancer last year was 400.  Tucker Carlson stretched the truth quite a bit?

No, his point was that men under 45 years old rarely die of male breast cancer, just like men under 45 years old rarely die from coronavirus.  He was saying that it makes sense to allow younger men to return to work immediately since the average age of wage earners is low and their risk of dying is very low, and focus on keeping older high-risk people from exposure.

I don’t have good search skills or I would post a link, but you should be able to find a video of his program somewhere out there.  He was persuasive.

Edit:  I think I found the video 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6149202290001#sp=show-clips

10 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

And Gavin, that's kind of pushing the envelope

I don't know man. I thought he sort of hit the nail right on the head.

45 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

No, his point was that men under 45 years old rarely die of male breast cancer, just like men under 45 years old rarely die from coronavirus.  He was saying that it makes sense to allow younger men to return to work immediately since the average age of wage earners is low and their risk of dying is very low, and focus on keeping older high-risk people from exposure.

I don’t have good search skills or I would post a link, but you should be able to find a video of his program somewhere out there.  He was persuasive.

Edit:  I think I found the video 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6149202290001#sp=show-clips

Thank you for the explanation.  I totally read Tucker completely wrong.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I don't know man. I thought he sort of hit the nail right on the head.

Yeah. But some might misinterpret his wording.

Obviously I have the face covering thing solved. But I am unable to sip bourbon without the proper canteen cap. :lol:

22 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Give it a few months and there will be plenty to bitch about.

Meanwhile, I'll be wearing my mask.  -_-

And Gavin, that's kind of pushing the envelope...  <_<

No, its not at all.
Google and Apple are preparing to do a health tracking thing using your phone (just like China).
Somebody had made mention of some other identifying mark that one is "vaccinated"
Bill Gates is talking mandatory vaccination and a digital signature (embedded chip).

So, I don't think remembering what the Nazis did to the Jews was pushing it at all.

edit:  I read this as addressing my last name.
H.C. are you meaning Newsom?

10 minutes ago, bgavin said:

No, its not at all.
Google and Apple are preparing to do a health tracking thing using your phone (just like China).
Somebody had made mention of some other identifying mark that one is "vaccinated"
Bill Gates is talking mandatory vaccination and a digital signature (embedded chip).

So, I don't think remembering what the Nazis did to the Jews was pushing it at all.

I made some references in my OP.  The green hat comes from some of the "Jew Laws" in some of the German States in the middle ages. The red triangle was a reference to the concentration camp markings for political prisoners.

1 minute ago, Alpo said:

I knew of the pink triangle, but not the red.

There was a rather impressive and complex system of triangles, sometimes augmented with rondels and/or bars.

Heroines of the Resistance: CONCENTRATION CAMP BADGES & NUMBERS

http://resistanceheroines.blogspot.com/2015/09/concentration-camp-badges.html

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Nazi_concentration_camp_badge

Allow me to go out on a limb here:  Don't the police have something better to do?  What ever became of, "Enforce the spirit of the law."  I can only hope that police discretion and common sense never goes away.

19 minutes ago, Hashknife Cowboy said:

Allow me to go out on a limb here:  Don't the police have something better to do?  What ever became of, "Enforce the spirit of the law."  I can only hope that police discretion and common sense never goes away.

Already did in many places....some went away many years ago

On 4/13/2020 at 6:33 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The mayor of LA put out something similar last week. I have yet to wear a mask in LA. I drive in, go to work and get out at the end of my work day. 

I will not wear the N95 masks. I have a hard time breathing. Punctured lungs take a while to heal. 

3E6FADB8-D6BF-4916-A6D8-2DA17A44DB2A.thumb.jpeg.0f74d07d174ef0ebb908bcd3a8580708.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Here's mine should I be forced to wear something!

IMG_2041.jpg

All I can say here ya that’s quite an improvement! :lol:

On 4/13/2020 at 8:22 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I would look those statutes up. So many of these “I need my name in the paper” bureaucrats are operating way outside the bounds of the law. 

The kicker is if it was such a public health issue WHY DOES THAT MORON WAIT SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE ENFORCING A HEALTH EMERGENCY EDICT! Let me guess...He has a “D” for Dumbass after his name. 

Here a Dallas county judge has taken it upon himself to determine what is best for our public health and he will decide what we should be informed about. I bet you might be able to guess the honorable Clay Jenkins affiliations is 

On 4/13/2020 at 6:33 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You  ain't very pretty either, Pat.  :lol:

Archived