SASS Wire Forum

SPF 2 gun holster rig size 32

Hello I have a set of double rig holsters will fit colt or colt clones size 32. If you have a young Buckaroo or adult with 32 waist (I used to be 32 waist not so much now)  that needs a holster rig hear it is 100.00 plus shipping obo. shell loops 38/357. thanks for reading.

IMG_8418.JPG

IMG_8419.JPG

IMG_8420.JPG

Howdy

I am new to sass, and looking for a rig.  My pants size is 30", but I measure a 34" per gun belt instructions.  This is a drop rig, not quite what I was looking for, but the price is right.  Do you wear the belt a little higher than a standard rig?

Brandon I wear a 2 gun drop down rig with left side draw and wear them at my waist line.  that works for me and it will fit any colt clone. I need to set up paypal. So you can send the money. I will take 100.00 shipped to you email me your address and I will get it packed up. We are having some technical problems right now with our band and they are not open until 9:00 am my time.   

1 hour ago, Bear Run Butch said:

Brandon I wear a 2 gun drop down rig with left side draw and wear them at my waist line.  that works for me and it will fit any colt clone. I need to set up paypal. So you can send the money. I will take 100.00 shipped to you email me your address and I will get it packed up. We are having some technical problems right now with our band and they are not open until 9:00 am my time.   

My email address is burningskyranchaz@gmail.com

let me know when it's set up and I will send payment.  I can also venmo you if you would prefer.  Will pm my number.  Send text when ready for payment

Archived