SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for Utah Bob

Trigger Mike

I think that we all need to say some extra prayers for Utah Bob and his bride.  Unless you are seeing the world through his eyes,  you can not know the suffering and trouble.   He has the added stress of not being able to take her home after each treatment and surround them both in familiar and comfortable surroundings.   

There are many in similar situations this day. Let us pray for them as well to the phycisian that knows all of His patients by name.

†Prayers Up†

Praying for quick healing for her and peace and strength for him.  SCJ

Prayers are up and continuing. UB may you and your wife find peace this Easter.

Trigger Mike, You earned 5 bonus points for this wonderful post. 

Utah Bob we all understand though may not fully appreciate your hurt of this illness, but you are a wonderful husband and your wife needs your strength.  My prayers are with you two each day.

Does not even have to be said.  Wishing all the best to Bob and Carol.  Wish circumstances permitted more contact between his family & mine at this difficult time.

Prayers on the way south from this side of the Medicine Line, for Utah Bob and his Lady

11 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Prayers continuing 

I'm in for continued prayers for UB and his bride.

Thank you Mike. And than all of you great folks in The Saloon. We cannot express our gratitude enough, and our appreciation of your warm and giving hearts during these uncertain times. :wub:
We’ll be heading in for another treatment this morning. Hopefully the storms will have passed by then. It was a pretty rowdy weather evening here.

They need all the prayers and moral support we can give them. It's hard for someone who has not gone thru similar circumstances to really understand what they are going thru. I went thru chemo twice in 2 years and it was really grueling, especially the 2nd time. Lasted 6 months, once a week. At least I was home and went to work as much as I could.

Bob and Carol are in our prayers.

UB & his wife continue in our prayers.

Ellie & Eyesa

UB:

You can be assured that both of you are in our prayers and in the prayers of your fellow SALOON pards as shown already.

If we can be of any assistance - even if it's remote - let us know.

Archived