SASS Wire Forum

COVID 19 ,,, This Book will Make You Wonder

Whiteout by Ken Follett;

This book was first published in 2004 ,,, but could have been Written about COVID 19 ...

And Since we can't shoot most places ,,,, Reading might help once all the Reloading is Done ...

Jabez Cowboy

Howdy:

My cousins in the U.P. have told me that reading will rot your mind.  I have been trying to lure them out of the trees with peanuts, blind robins, and cold beer so we can get their tails bobbed.  Not having much luck, however.  I may have to leave a bottle of inexpensive brandy with the beer to set the trap....

;-)

Hyvää pääsiäistä (Happy Easter)

On 4/12/2020 at 8:43 AM, St. Louis Suomi SASS #31905 said:

Howdy:

My cousins in the U.P. have told me that reading will rot your mind.  I have been trying to lure them out of the trees with peanuts, blind robins, and cold beer so we can get their tails bobbed.  Not having much luck, however.  I may have to leave a bottle of inexpensive brandy with the beer to set the trap....

;-)

Hyvää pääsiäistä (Happy Easter)

What part of the U.P.? I was born in L'Anse, get back there a couple times a year.

1 hour ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

What part of the U.P.? I was born in L'Anse, get back there a couple times a year.

Norway, Michigan.  Some are in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and some in Menominee, Michigan.

Los of lost Finlanders....:-)

STL Suomi

Archived