SASS Wire Forum

WTB Redding 44-40 profile crimp die "FOUND ONE"

I am looking to buy a Redding profile crimp die (not the roll crimp die) in 44-40.  If you have one that you would be willing to sell please send me a PM.

NCD

Never mind, I found one.

The thing is I got it a couple of years ago and forgot I had it and wanted to get one to try.  I couldn't find one for sale and just for giggels I checked out the shelf that had all my dies on it and found it.  Talk about a senior moment......

You know I've had one of those on order here in Australia for 9 months..I'm thinkin' I'd be better to get a pard  in the states to send me one..any takers..I would send the gold before you ship it.

16 minutes ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

You know I've had one of those on order here in Australia for 9 months..I'm thinkin' I'd be better to get a pard  in the states to send me one..any takers..I would send the gold before you ship it.

The thing is that the factory is closed and probably will not open for several months yet.  And all the regular suppliers are out of stock.  I am sorry but not even us in the US can't get them and probably won't be able to for quite a wile yet.

11 minutes ago, Nickel City Dude said:

The thing is that the factory is closed and probably will not open for several months yet.  And all the regular suppliers are out of stock.  I am sorry but not even us in the US can't get them and probably won't be able to for quite a wile yet.

NCD..Thanks for the reply..I found them in New Zealand but they won't ship out of the country  !!  I'II keep trying..thanks again...Regards 'Mohawk

Archived