SASS Wire Forum

Stage Scenario for all you Stuck inside

Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L

18.5 seconds, no misses or p's, made quite a mess!:unsure:. Now shopping for new toaster, table lamp and flat screen TV:D. Didn't like the spaghetti sauce anyhow.

TB 

4 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

Can we triple tap the outsides 1st then put 4 on the middle glass and toaster?

Am I gunna have to post our stage conventions too? 

"The word "then" is required when specifying target order.
Otherwise, it is shooter's choice."

Apparently you can as long as the 4th round goes on the middle target last. 

20 hours ago, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

18.5 seconds, no misses or p's, made quite a mess!:unsure:. Now shopping for new toaster, table lamp and flat screen TV:D. Didn't like the spaghetti sauce anyhow.

TB 

I used the master BR bath and set the spaghetti cans on the cedar chest. Now our french doors to the deck are swiss (cheese) doors. The cats were a no issue. After the first round down room they disappeared as well as the dog. Shouldn't have used BP however, the house still stinks and I swear 'ya can still see the fog/smoke! Also, the sauce made an awful mess on the pine walls.:o

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 2:06 PM, Barry Sloe said:

Shouldn't the cat be bonus points?!

BS

:o    I think you just made Miss Allie Mo's hit list

Not sure it is her hit list he made. You may have dropped a letter on the name of the list.:rolleyes:

So - eager to play "CAS-The Home Game" left me doing a quick scan of the instructions.   They seemed a little confusing but I did the best I could.....................

I drank all  3 glasses of bourbon with glass #2 going last - then I used 10 rounds to explode the cat - I triple tapped an antique lamp, an old toaster oven, and the toilet, then I fired the last round into the neighborhood. 

I ate all 4 cans of spaghetti'os - made my guns safe on the carpet, and laid down on the couch to watch TV...

I must have fallen asleep because the timer was still going when I woke up to the wife asking if I had seen her cat.

Total time, 4 hours

9 misses - I think - not really sure how to score this one

...I'm definitely guilty of a "procedural" after going back and re-reading the stage instructions.

Is there any way I can have a re-shoot once I sober up from those three glasses of bourbon ??

Archived