SASS Wire Forum

$1,200.00 direct payment.

Havn't received the $1200 we are supposed to get yet. Wife and I should get $2400. for the 2 of us. I'm not in a bad situation financially, so my wife and I are going to donate some of it to a local food bank that gives food to the needy. Lots of people need it worse than me.

Looks like we’re going to have some whopper medical bills. :(

Myself I don't need or want it, so guess I could use it to help -

a small business- that sells powder, lead, ammo, guns

AND / OR

a big business - NRA

My pickup has 212,000 miles and counting on it, and is 16 years old by model year.  It's gotten to the point where it's nickel and diming me to death, so I'm afraid it's time to put her out to pasture.  We have a savings account going, and we'll just dump the whole check (looks like $3400 for us) into it.

Since it is based on last year's taxes, and I bought out my public employee retirement too pay off some bills that we were getting behind on, we likely won't get anything. Oh, well. We could pay down more bills.

Again, I am phased out!!!   :(

Pretty sure I won’t get anything. It’s really tough to hear someone say you make too much money when you live in area with a high cost of living that insures you are always broke. 

3 hours ago, Chili Ron said:

Howdy,

So did someone say python?

Best

CR

Just read the Rifleman huh? :lol:

Well since I have to pay my federal and state income taxes and property taxes, they'll just be getting it right back.

14 minutes ago, Raylan said:

Well since I have to pay my federal and state income taxes and property taxes, they'll just be getting it right back.

Ditto

3 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

IF we get one (I ain't holding my breath) will probably rat hole it to pay the income tax that will be INCOMMMMMING!

JHC

I'm under the impression it will be tax free.

Wasn't too long ago we was complaining about all the "free" stuff the Government was giving away at the Taxpayer's expense.  Now we can't wait for our "free" $1,200 check.

2 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Wasn't too long ago we was complaining about all the "free" stuff the Government was giving away at the Taxpayer's expense.  Now we can't wait for our "free" $1,200 check.

Problem is, it isn't free; we'll pay for it one way or another.

2 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Only this $1,200. You still owe taxes on everything else. Since I’m self-employed and pay quarterly, this check goes right back to gummint. 

I thought the $1200 was what we were talking about.

13 hours ago, Raylan said:

+2  I'll only have it long enough to write a check and send it back.  Theoretically, we'll be getting $2400 for the two of us.   I think we'll have enough left over to buy breakfast at IHOP.  If IHOP were open. 

Actually, I'm thankful that I earned enough to owe that much.

Ain't you fellers got more to do than 'worry' about what you might have to do in the future.

Heck, we don't even know if the sun is gonna rise tomorrow, atleast where we'll be able to see it.

TN Williams might win a big lotto and buy everyone a DQ nanner split.   And some of you

will worry about the extra pounds you'll gain from it..... :lol:

..........Widder

14 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

I was pissed because we miscalculated and got a $100 refund this year. Usually calculate better than that. People who jump with joy over their huge refunds make me shake my head.

32 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I was pissed because we miscalculated and got a $100 refund this year. Usually calculate better than that. People who jump with joy over their huge refunds make me shake my head.

Yep! I always need to pay the IRS at the end of the year and "jump with joy" that I don't need to pay a penalty.

Reminds me of a song......."There's a new gun coming"...........Oh maybe that's not the right lyrics but so what!:P

Anybody got their “Wealth Redistribution” check yet??  :rolleyes:  :lol:

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Anybody got their “Wealth Redistribution” check yet??  :rolleyes:  :lol:

We just mailed our tax check to the IRS so a couple of you should be getting your checks soon. :D Just wish Congress would have done something in 2019 to earn the check I just wrote.

My $497 fed tax bill just cleared my account today. I'll use the incoming to pay off my 2016 Camry. Wife is due for a new vehicle after July when her Santa Fe reaches 10 warranty expiration. We are both so old, will just lease the next one. 

11 minutes ago, Doc X said:

We just mailed our tax check to the IRS so a couple of you should be getting your checks soon. :D Just wish Congress would have done something in 2019 to earn the check I just wrote.

Just be glad that you didn't get all of the governing that you paid for.

Duffield

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Reminds me of a song......."There's a new gun coming"...........Oh maybe that's not the right lyrics but so what!:P

RYE, try this song:

She'll be wearing 2 white Rugers when she comes

She'll be wearing 2 white Rugers when she comes

She'll be toting 2 big Rugers with a big ole 12 gauge coachgun

She'll be toting 2 big Rugers when she comes.

..........Widder

Archived