SASS Wire Forum

Gun Cart Rental

• 2 months later...
Guest Cactus Cris SASS#2790

El P P- now I ain't that old. Getting there every day! :rolleyes:

Will be at EOT on the 16th noonish with all the carts & should be ready for biz by the 17th.

Will be there till the 26th- so come see me at the corral. Also have the BP cleaning area inside the tent. :wub: Also will have stuff from Thunder Ridge available- Balistol, Treso things, carts 4 sale, peanuts.

If ya need to get in touch email --cactuscris@cox.net

Phone- 480-941-0695 (no answer-leave message)

FERGOT--will have .454, .375- .457 rnd ball too. $5.50/100 Mason Stillwell manf.

• 3 weeks later...

For those that did not see this at the bottom of the EOT Lodging page:

GUN CART CORRAL

For the security of our competitor's firearms, END of TRAIL is providing a secure place to park your gun cart run by Cactus Cris (SASS #2790), so you can take a break from shooting and enjoy the entertainment. The cost is $7.00 per day for space or $20.00 for an entire match space. Cart rental is $25.00 for the 5 day match. The corral will be open from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Wednesday through Sunday. Overnight storage of your cart (no guns) is also available.

I think Cris does a great service for us with his corral. Thanks Cris.

How you doing on rentals so far Cris, almost sold out?

MB- Still have a few that are unspoken for. Gonna be a week to remember. :D

cc, dOES THE $25 INCLUDE THE CART AND THE use of the corral or just the use of the cart for the week? Put me down for a parking spot for my cart right now.

Blacky C- $25.00 = cart- parking- free advice- tall tales- BP cleaning area - shell peanuts. :D;)

Thanks CC, My cart will require twice the space of one of your carts. It is a 4-wheeler.

• 4 weeks later...

And, if you are real lucky like my son, Chuckwalla Kid, ol' Cactus Cris will give you a fine, new gun cart. :D Cactus gave it to him in 2005 when my son was shooting Junior Class. The boy sure was pleased. :D:D

Archived