SASS Wire Forum

No private messages

Poet Jones 99980

Good morning the campfire! Just wondering if anyone is having a similar problem. I have no mail symbol in my sidebar here on the Wire. You know , that little thing that allows you to read and send PMs.  It disappeared about a week ago...I’m at a loss on how to fix it... anybody?

7 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Try this:

https://forums.sassnet.com/index.php?/messenger/

I know that doesn't help with the missing icon, but should get you to your inbox.

Thanks for the link.  I too have never had any evident icon with which to access my PM, unless it's there and I'm overlooking it.  Where does it appear and what does it look like?  I've opened all of the icons on my profile, and none of them have opened my mailbox. 

12 minutes ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Thanks for the link.  I too have never had any evident icon with which to access my PM, unless it's there and I'm overlooking it.  Where does it appear and what does it look like?  I've opened all of the icons on my profile, and none of them have opened my mailbox. 

20200408_170616.thumb.jpg.d820733a016f158232f8bae8494fa64f.jpg

51 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

20200408_170616.thumb.jpg.d820733a016f158232f8bae8494fa64f.jpg

Thanks Tyrel, but nope, mine doesn't have it.  In fact mine looks completely different.  I guess I need to contact the webmaster.  Thx again. 

not had this issue here - im seeing that closed envelope but glad to know there is a solution , ive used mine a couple times in the recent weeks - going to order a lever wrap im needing , i just gotta get my butt in gear and get that placed , i need a butt stock cover too so i think i need to order both to match , need to send another PM to get that lined up so they match , 

Archived