SASS Wire Forum

Winchester AA Rebate 2020

image.png.e52af2cc9d4a82c802adb691211381dd.png

If anyone knows of online retailers who have free shipping for AAs please post as some of us are locked out of our big box, discount retailers.

$2 a box rebate a box brings the price down to $7.99 but I purchased them in 2 WalMarts in Tucson this winter  for $7.87, their regular not on sale price without the pain in the you know what of cutting the code off each box and mailing in and then wait a couple months for the $ to show up.

I've switched from the AA low noise low recoil to Federal Subsonic Target Loads for use in my '97 because they are slightly ribbed, making them less likely to fall out of my hand when I'm loading over the top, they are even slower velocity than the AA's (900 fps vs. 980 fps) and they are cheaper.  I ordered several cases from Vance Outdoors in January when they had them for $5.99/box.  I see now their website shows them out of stock but at $7.99/box.

I have a case and a half of 12 ga Low Noise / Low Recoil AA that I bought last time they had a rebate and I no longer need them.  $115.00 in small unmarked bills gets you 15 boxes.  Based on picking up in Lenexa, KS.   They were originally purchased from Rogers Sporting Good in Liberty, MO, and at that time, free shipping and no sales tax.

3 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

$2.00 off per box of oval, swollen shotgun shells.  

I haven’t bought any double AA’s in years . Have they gotten that bad ? I haven’t shot clays much in the last 15 years and even back then I had switched to Remington greens just because I could get more reloads out of a hull . It’s a shame when I was a kid AA was the standard 

Archived