SASS Wire Forum

A LIE..... or inaccurate statment ?

Yesterday,  TN Williams ask me what I had for Breakfast.   So, trying to conform to my efforts of being

the bigger liar than he is, I simply sez:

"Me and the Bunkhouse Boss traveled over below Nashville to visit an old friend and we all had 

breakfast at his private place called 'The Dutch Oven'.   It's located between Nashville and Murfreesboro off

I-24.    (hint: TN lives in Murfreesboro).   I also stated that normally, the Dutch Oven would be closed at this

time but my friend actually OWNS the place and requested the Chef to make us breakfast for the occasion.

I continued to state.....  "I had a couple fresh eggs and steak.  And they were lightly covered with a special

New England sweet sauce that REALLY enhanced the food.   I ask the Chef about the special sweet

sauce and he said it was by 'Sir Roop'.   I told TN that it must be some royal family name what lives in

one of them New England states.

Soooooo  today,  TN calls me on the phone and tells me that He was trying to show his Boss the location

of a new eating establishment located just up the road from their office spaces.

He said they drove around nearly an hour and couldn't find it.   And Google apparently didn't

show it because it is a new place.

Now, how do I tell TN that I really scrambled up some Egg Beaters with some chopped up Baloney pieces

and fried em up in the pan in meowndang kitchen.

And that special New England sweet sauce by 'Sir Roop'  was some generic sugar free 'sy rup'  I normally

put on my eggs.

I think the $$$ he owes me might not get returned soon..... :o

..........Widder

Now see.......“Widder,”......is it?   Yeah, see now...THAT, raht there(?), that wuz jest a freakin’ LIE. :mellow:

Naw. Not a liar. He's harmless.

We got liars and we know what they look like.

Up here in Canada, we'd just call him a BULL-SHI.......OOTER.

E911-B3-C7-E678-4-DC5-B9-F1-63-FB399076-C2.jpg

Hey, NO!

Heez a big fat (figuratively speaking, of course) LIAR.

It took some time to come up with that one.

It weren’t no common, ordinary lie.

Lets see, I might have a blue ribbon here, somewhere.........

nope, can’t find it right now.  Take this, instead!

image.thumb.jpeg.59f651007bb1b3220daf7bfb53d3f33f.jpeg

59 minutes ago, DocWard said:

Teller of Untruths, Teller of Untruths,

Thy trousers hath combusted.

Howdy Doc.

Speaking of pants on fire,  TN Williams normally wears Asbestos britches when He's gonna

be involved in a lengthy conversation..... :lol:

..........Widder

3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Yesterday,  TN Williams ask me what I had for Breakfast.   So, trying to conform to my efforts of being

the bigger liar than he is, I simply sez:

"Me and the Bunkhouse Boss traveled over below Nashville to visit an old friend and we all had 

breakfast at his private place called 'The Dutch Oven'.   It's located between Nashville and Murfreesboro off

I-24.    (hint: TN lives in Murfreesboro).   I also stated that normally, the Dutch Oven would be closed at this

time but my friend actually OWNS the place and requested the Chef to make us breakfast for the occasion.

I continued to state.....  "I had a couple fresh eggs and steak.  And they were lightly covered with a special

New England sweet sauce that REALLY enhanced the food.   I ask the Chef about the special sweet

sauce and he said it was by 'Sir Roop'.   I told TN that it must be some royal family name what lives in

one of them New England states.

Soooooo  today,  TN calls me on the phone and tells me that He was trying to show his Boss the location

of a new eating establishment located just up the road from their office spaces.

He said they drove around nearly an hour and couldn't find it.   And Google apparently didn't

show it because it is a new place.

Now, how do I tell TN that I really scrambled up some Egg Beaters with some chopped up Baloney pieces

and fried em up in the pan in meowndang kitchen.

And that special New England sweet sauce by 'Sir Roop'  was some generic sugar free 'sy rup'  I normally

put on my eggs.

I think the $$$ he owes me might not get returned soon..... :o

..........Widder

Jokes on you Widder. We actually found a new place to eat while we was riding around. Its a new shoot range called Buzzards Nest. They have a menu at the shooting benches you can choose from. They have burgers, pizza, steaks, and even beans and cornbread. You talk to them on an intercom and they'll bring it right out to you. All the targets are shown on a monitor at the bench so you don't even need a spotting scope. The targets are set in front of a kind of trap house and a kid runs out to reset paper targets for you. We had a big time shooting. When you leave the place, you can stop in at the clubhouse. They've got a back room what they've set aside for a few women that does massages. For every massage you get, they punch a hole in their business card. Once you get 12 punches you get a free 6 pack of beer. I aint getting no massages though.

As far as that money I owe you, it wasn't but 7.00 for those two barn cat kittens. They turned out to be skunks and seeing as how I didn't say which Saturday I'd pay you, you might be waiting a while.

On another note, anybody know anyone what wants to buy a bunch of 6 packs of beer?

Hey TN,

I heard that the Wartrace Regulators had made a list of their 'Essential' shooters and decided to

have a somewhat 'mini match' for their "Essential Shooters".  Apparently, those are the top

shooters and those who actually contribute to the game.

I heard they sent out an email to all those "Essential Shooters" to detail the date of their

mini match.

I understand that YOU were not on their email listing........ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

9 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I see we're all going to need to wear the extra tall stovepipe boots at TN State this year...

Im thinkin an actual "Liars contest" might be in order. Sort of let us lesser liars bask in the glory of "Professionals.

Imis

3 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Im thinkin an actual "Liars contest" might be in order. Sort of let us lesser liars bask in the glory of "Professionals.

Imis

I just don't think it would work Imis. Oh, by the way, I'm sorry to hear about the anal gout. Did you try that ointment Tyrel told you about?

5 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey TN,

I heard that the Wartrace Regulators had made a list of their 'Essential' shooters and decided to

have a somewhat 'mini match' for their "Essential Shooters".  Apparently, those are the top

shooters and those who actually contribute to the game.

I heard they sent out an email to all those "Essential Shooters" to detail the date of their

mini match.

I understand that YOU were not on their email listing........ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

That's cause I was on the super duper list what went out 3 weeks ago for our yearly steak, tater, and bean cook. :ph34r:

You ought to know, the first liar ain't got a chance.

Now Boys Pull your Chairs to separate Corners , sit with your back to the room and Noses to da Corner ...

I'miss you's in charge Keep them there till They can be Nice to each other ... Or the end of da Month ...

Jabez Cowboy 

3 minutes ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Now Boys Pull your Chairs to separate Corners , sit with your back to the room and Noses to da Corner ...

I'miss you's in charge Keep them there till They can be Nice to each other ... Or the end of da Month ...

Jabez Cowboy 

That'll never work,

Who's in charge of Imis?!!!!

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

I just went to the Dairy Queen and seen Imis licking the windows. Apparently he didn't know the drive-thru was open.

Thats funny.

But, the way you shoot sometimes makes a feller wonder if you can even see clear enough to 

make out someones silhouette, much less a face..... :lol:

..........Widder

3 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I just went to the Dairy Queen and seen Imis licking the windows. Apparently he didn't know the drive-thru was open.

Maybe he is just on a diet and having withdrawals;)

10 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Thats funny.

But, the way you shoot sometimes makes a feller wonder if you can even see clear enough to 

make out someones silhouette, much less a face..... :lol:

..........Widder

You're just still sore the county commissioner came by your house the other day and told you that you couldn't have a yard sale right now cause of social distancing. I'd have liked to seen his face when you told him you wasn't having no dang yard sale! :ph34r::P

Indeed!

Actually, I was spring cleaning and had my 'good' stuff outside.

He ask me what I was gonna price the couch and recliner.

I told him he could have em free if he'd take the Bunkhouse Boss

with em.

He ask where she was and I told him that was her sleeping on the couch..... :lol:

I'm typing this post from my pup tent on the back deck..... :o

..........Widder

6 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Indeed!

Actually, I was spring cleaning and had my 'good' stuff outside.

He ask me what I was gonna price the couch and recliner.

I told him he could have em free if he'd take the Bunkhouse Boss

with em.

He ask where she was and I told him that was her sleeping on the couch..... :lol:

I'm typing this post from my pup tent on the back deck..... :o

..........Widder

Now that's funny

21 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

That is my new job. I am ESSENTIAL

Imis

Hey IMIS,

did you hear what your good friend TN Williams pulled off for Easter?

He went out and bought 24 (2 dozen)  of those colored plastic Easter eggs that snap apart.  Some folks

put $ in them, some put a Hershey chocolate kiss, etc.....

Well, TN and his family have an annual egg hunt and he normally puts some $$ of different amounts

in some of the eggs.   He's cheap, so he normally just puts $1 in most eggs with a $5 in a couple of them.

But this year, he told the kiddo's that he hid '25' eggs and one of them had a $100 inside.

He's even got some of the women folk planning to get involved in the egg hunt.

SECRET:  there ain't 25 eggs and there ain't one of those 24 eggs that he really hid, has $100 bill

inside.    If there are 25 eggs its because he is the rotten egg..... :lol:

And on top of all that, he super-glued some of the eggs together to make em nearly impossible

for a kid to open.    And all he put inside is a piece of peppermint candy to make it rattle a little.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them only had a little rock inside.

..........Widder

Archived