SASS Wire Forum

Howdy

Yes there is a virus & most certainly we all must be careful, will ever the light of day tell the true story of how the virus came about..IMHO  there are many goings on that just don't add up. !!

Anyway what I was referring to  as in 'why does this happen...at present in our southern state of Victoria [ Australia ] there is the normal precautionary measures of social distancing, health preventatives, stay at home as much as possible etc..except now the Army have been brought in to help patrol the streets,Police are handing out fines & in some cases being a bit overboard with there actions towards people who aren't necessarily doing the wrong thing. Now don't get me wrong some people are just plain arrogant & need some 'stern advice !

I'm sure that this is also happening in other places of the world & that's what worries me...am I  conspiracy thinking, well yes I am.

There are leaders & followers, Australia is a little fish just following with no real understanding other than there is a virus, it's what goes on elsewhere that worries me.

WHOOPS!!..My apology for incorrectly stating that the Army are patrolling the streets. a friend who is actually involved has set me straight in that they are involved in an advisory capacity only..sorry !

Times like these show men’s and women’s true colors. 
For example; I found out that my crew at work I have some guys that step up and are willing to do what needs done regardless of the virus and other things going on around us. I have two guys that are outright cowards. I have three guys that work the system to suit their own selfishness and look for any excuse to line their own pockets or get away from work. I have people in management above me that truly are leaders and I also have a couple whiney cowards. 

On a larger scale we are also seeing who in our government truly are leaders and who are politically driven morons hell bent for power no matter the cost. There are a couple of Senators, one from New York and one from California in particular that need to be treated as they deserve to be treated. Like scum. 

This is all good info to have for the future. 

I never thought I would ever say this but I have to give credit where credit is due. I do not like Gavin Newsom, our governor, but he has stepped up in a very big way and is doing a pretty darn good job. I hope he continues on this path. 

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.

-C.S. Lewis-

Archived