SASS Wire Forum

Wise quote during these times.

Think about it. -_-

During this time of "quarantine" and "stay at home", what can't you do now that you should have taken care of before this? :o

2020_04_05_08_27_14.jpg.960927eef506f297de9999feb1b1216d.jpg

Actually I am putting off things, otherwise I'd get everything done and REALLY be bored! That bit of wisdom doesn't apply to this mess we're in!:o

More on the line of these type of issues:

• Last Will and Testament up to date (or were you going to get to that)
  • That dental appointment to take care of that abscessed tooth that is now throbbing
  • That haircut you needed (unless your wife does it, like mine) - see Posts here on the SALOON Forum re: same
  • That doctor appointment you've been putting off cause you thought the pain would go away
  • That visit to elder relatives you thought you'd make next month (which is now here)

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

NEVER PUT OFF 'TIL TOMORROW .......

........................ that which you can put off 'til the day after ...

:ph34r:

And never put off until the day after what you can put off indefinitely.  (Yeah, I'm retired.  Nowhere to go and all day to get there.) 

4 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

More on the line of these type of issues:

• Last Will and Testament up to date (or were you going to get to that)
  • That dental appointment to take care of that abscessed tooth that is now throbbing
  • That haircut you needed (unless your wife does it, like mine) - see Posts here on the SALOON Forum re: same
  • That doctor appointment you've been putting off cause you thought the pain would go away
  • That visit to elder relatives you thought you'd make next month (which is now here)

If you are in lockdown, check with your attorney to see if a holographic will or codicil (handwritten by you) is legal in your state.

Haircut, my wife trimmed mine and also the face of our dog!

If you are in a state that has declared a "stay-at-home" lockdown, check with your doctor or dentist to see if you can get in to see him/her.  Unless you are in extremis, including if you think you have the COVID-9 virus you may be told to talk with the doc or dentist on the phone!  They will tell you if you can come into the office or what to do.  If you do go in, make sure you are wearing a mask, and also request that the doctor, nurse and even the receptionist wears a mask!

"Visit" by phone!  Stay at least six feet away from EVERYBODY, and twenty feet is better! 

God Bless!

Archived