SASS Wire Forum

Remember OUR Vendors

Yes, most all of us will suffer some sort of financial set-back in this crisis, but  please give thoughts to how the  cancellations of most every major match for months to come will do to our vendors and sponsors.  Just think of the long lists: the bullet makers, holster makers, hat & clothes vendors, firearms companies, engravers, and on & on, all find  EOT, Winter Range, Regionals, and/or many state matches so important for show and  orders. 

Some of Sassy and my favorite folks are Colorado Starr and Doc the Drifter at Docs Old West.  I know SASS produces a big part of their orders so I plan to send up a tanned elk hide or two that I have had in closet for a few years to see if a pair of chinks can be made from one.  If not, an alternate plan will be at ready for my support. 

We appreciate them all.

S & B

14 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Most folks just now just don't have the extra $$$ for 'toys'.  -_-

Respectfully,

OLG 

No doubt, but when $$ can not be offered, thoughts and prayers can be a kind means of support.

I do my best at supporting those who support our sport.  Even if it means spending a little bit more, the majority of the vendors and sponsors are experts in their field and you get to tap into their expertise  while helping a cottage industry that evolved as the result of a shooting sport.  My family is also very involved in the horsing around sports and in that venue it is all about the sponsors.  The internet has been a curse and a blessing.  You can same money, get it immediately and lose your local vendor if not careful.  For 10 years I was a 4H leader and sought out dollars and in kind to help our kids succeed.  I will always be very appreciative of those businesses for their generosity.  In closing, support the "Mom and Pop" store, those who provided a form of financial benefit and nurture those partnerships and the future ones.  A big tip of the hat and a resounding thank you to all the sponsors!  

Sent my rifle to The Cowboy Shop for Cody to do his magic .

Archived