SASS Wire Forum

Is this supposed to make me feel better?

Utah Bob #35998

3 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I'm not questioning the values of capitalism, I'm questioning the intelligence and sanity of my fellow residents of this tottering old planet.

Well that’s probably true since the beginning of time. 

On 4/3/2020 at 12:29 PM, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

They will find sympathy in the dictionary between s--t an syphilis.  If we are all in this together I'd like them to leave.  They're breathing air the rest of us can use.

And yet, when this is all over, millions of people will pay exorbitant amounts of money to watch these people pretend to be someone else, say words they are told to say, and do what the director tells them to do, even wear the clothes provided for them for the role, and to watch many people with no real intelligence and nothing to recommend them as human beings play what are essentially kids' games.

Just remember, FR. They have to  bare their bottom to take a poop just  like us common folk do. 

Kinda hard for me to get excited about a picture of them as such in my mind. 

In the news this morning Jennifer Lopez said she's holding off on her marriage to A-Rod until the pandemic thing blows over. What I interpreted it to mean is, she doesn't want to have a wedding until she's able to invite 20,000 guests and 500 different news stations.

No, it's not supposed to make you feel better.  The whole purpose is for them to feel better.

Archived