SASS Wire Forum

Here I am sitting in deep thought

Matthew Duncan

Here I am sitting in deep thought while waiting for nature to take its course. My nose has started running so by habit I reach over for a few sheets of Toilet Paper to blow my nose on. I stop myself when I realize what I was about to do! That Toilet Paper is precious! I hunted for days and waited in lines for hours just for the chance to score a four-pack. And now I almost wasted it by blowing my nose!!! I revert back to my unmarried years, back further to my youth as I wipe my nose on my shirt sleeve. Problem solved.

Alas, I wish I just had a runny nose. My problem seems to be at the other end! Musta been the chili. TP is running low. Might need to go gather some leaves. :angry:

Oh c'mon MD, we play cowboy on the weekend, surely you have a supply of silk handkerchiefs to wipe your nose on.

If there's any cowboys near UB y'all need to deliver som TP and Whisky to him. Shoot me PM and I'll chip in for a big bottle of Bulleit Rye; if I were in North Carolina I'd deliver myself.

Shoulda made a stop as you went through the Corn Belt.:rolleyes:

Largo

38 minutes ago, largo casey #19191 said:

Shoulda made a stop as you went through the Corn Belt.:rolleyes:

Largo

Things weren’t bad yet.

I thought all this crap about hoarding toilet paper had started to die down.  

Went to Meijer's yesterday, and this was the TP aisle!

IMG_20200401_090041.thumb.jpg.f89ae7b0805470438323fbe13b05051e.jpg

This ain't a diarrhea virus.  I don't understand! :wacko: :blink: :unsure:

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Alas, I wish I just had a runny nose. My problem seems to be at the other end! Musta been the chili. TP is running low. Might need to go gather some leaves. :angry:

Leaves of three let it be.

https://newbieprepper.com/which-leaves-makes-the-best-toilet-paper/

11 minutes ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

I thought all this crap about hoarding toilet paper had started to die down.  

Went to Meijer's yesterday, and this was the TP aisle!

IMG_20200401_090041.thumb.jpg.f89ae7b0805470438323fbe13b05051e.jpg

This ain't a diarrhea virus.  I don't understand! :wacko: :blink: :unsure:

Not so sure.  It has been said that diarrhea might be symptom.  So can a runny nose.  Best is to check your temperature periodically.  If it spikes to over 100 deg. F., best CALL  your doctor.  Not trying to alarm anyone.  The diarrhea might just be something you ate, and, yeah, TP supplies could be critical.

A couple of weeks ago I recall someone in government was asked what we could do and he replied buy toilet paper and bottled water.   That didn't help either.   It was a way to get people to the store so the economy keeps moving just like after 9-11 Bush said go buy duct tape and plastic sheeting to get us out of the house as the economy was in danger of shutting down then too

Some doctor here at the Cleveland Clinic said they’re seeing cases where diarrhea is a symptom now! Ugh, that means another big run on TP!!:angry:

2 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

“Deep Thought”. Wasn’t that a film starring Linda Lovelace?

or some guy involved in Watergate?

Deep Throat 

Archived