SASS Wire Forum

Advice from a Respiratory Therapist

J-BAR #18287

I don't do Facebook, but my wife does.  This was posted on Facebook and it makes sense to me.  Sharing it in the hopes we never need to apply it.  Having to post it as photo attachments, I can't figure out another way, short of transcription, to do it.

IMG-0297.thumb.PNG.90e0c883abfa436c805c207d042c7415.PNG

IMG-0298.thumb.PNG.7614dcd76aab9944757f7ddb154bb0e8.PNG

Another handy thing is an “Inspirometer” or Incentive Spirometer. It helps exercise your lungs and it gives you and medical staff a reading on your breathing and lung capacity. 

Facebook is full of Advice. Some good. A lot o& it crap. Personally I only pay attention to info from vested sources that I can verify. The stuff from “a retired immunologist “,  “a Critical Care Nurse”, and other unnamed anonymous sources, I view with a very jaundiced eye.

The author’s name was on the original Facebook post, it simply got cut off by the screenshot.

27 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You might want to get that looked at... :P

iI looked at it in the mirror. It’s awesome.

UB,

before YOU look at it, you'll want to check out Facebook and find a 'Jaundiced Eye'  medical guru.

I read somewhere, by somebody, that Jaundiced Eye was one of the first signs of having 'it'. ;)

..........Widder

3 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

UB,

before YOU look at it, you'll want to check out Facebook and find a 'Jaundiced Eye'  medical guru.

I read somewhere, by somebody, that Jaundiced Eye was one of the first signs of having 'it'. ;)

..........Widder

Or is it the ability to see the future? ;)

Archived