SASS Wire Forum

Don't know about y'all, I could use a drink.First round on me

I'm sitting here watching Judge Judy. Can't stand her to start with, but the wife likes her, and I do sometimes let her watch her stuff. Now JJ has her hair tied back and looks like Justice Ginsberg......50 years ago. Bottles, pour me another Old Overholt, and leave the bottle. These are trying times.

JHC

My sister in law watches it. Along with Survivor, Batchelor, Batchelor in Paradise, Little People, et al. Thank goodness we have a tv in our room. :wacko:

I’ll take a Pendleton Midnight please. 3 fingers. 

My Mother In Law likes Judge Judy

Whatever she wants is fine with me.

Cat  Brules

SWMBO has been on a "Golden Girls" and "Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" kick.  

Three fingers of Henry McKenna, please...and leave the bottle.  

6 minutes ago, Yellowhouse Sam # 25171 said:

Boy I wish!! Haven’t had one in a month.  Minimum of 6 months before docs might even say maybe.  Dayum!:(

Tell me what you like and I will have it for you.

15 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I will have a coffee with a donut chaser. :D

Coffee with a bowl of homemade oatmeal. Not that instant mush, but oats that chew and stick to your ribs. 

For TV, wife and I discovered that Netflix currently has every episode of Cheers on line. Now that’s some quality broadcasting right there!

I quit drinking many years ago but when the mrs puts on those housewife programs  the urge for a few fingers of jack hits hard.  That's when I generally get up and head to the gun room to tinker on something. 

The only time the TV is on in this house is to watch a movie together.  However, when Uno starts listening to his talk radio, I go into the sewing room and close the door.

My wife likes Judge Judy and all of the other TV judge shows. Fortunately for me she watches them at her mom's house on her lunch break (when she takes one) instead of here...

Copper City Bourbon if you please...

Sheesh, y'all need another TV. Hubby and I never watch TV together. One day, I was passing through his TV room (aka the living room). He had it on to Crazy Russian Hacker. That was quite entertaining. I saw the show on pizza slicers. I didn't know there were so many types.

Wife watches all the fix 'em and flip 'em shows on HGTV.

I watch Westerns or Documentaries.

Barkeep, I'll have 2 fingers of Jameson Black Barrel.

I just finished Season 2 of Narcos. I have to admit, it was pretty damn good, even with the subtitles. I already knew the story of Escobar but it was worth the watch. Gonna watch Season 3 next. My gal and I don't watch the same things, she has a weak stomach for things are bloody or violent. That eliminates almost anything I watch. If I would have had a video of the first and only time that she watched The Walking Dead, it would have been a YouTube sensation.....but I'm sure that the video of me camping in the backyard would have been also.

Judge Judy is nasty even with the people she’s ruling in favor for. 
I like Judge Marion Millian. She’s a babe and seems genuinely nice .

I’ll buy the next round!!:)

My wife's favorite channel for the TV is OFF.  With my tinnitus I can't handle the quiet.  So it's always on something in the background.  Right now, it's reruns of Dr. Pol.  On the up side, she doesn't mind that I smoke a pipe in the house.

I'll have an Old Fashioned made with the Basil Hayden Dark Rye and Orange Bitters, and make it a double!!

MIL (93 YO) watches Fox News 12+ hours a day! Her room is next to my office (where I am now). I do not know how she retains her sanity with all of this constant virus coverage. I know I am struggling just hearing this in the background when I am on the computer.:wacko:

2 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

MIL (93 YO) watches Fox News 12+ hours a day! Her room is next to my office (where I am now). I do not know how she retains her sanity with all of this constant virus coverage. I know I am struggling just hearing this in the background when I am on the computer.:wacko:

Are you too in the same pych ward????  I guess they are not letting you out any time soon.....

Texas Lizard

I just subscribed to Curiosity Stream. Great documentaries and 40% off a year’s subscription for the next month.

Archived