SASS Wire Forum

My first one!

Got this one today. I am sure more to come.

Greetings to you in the name of our heavenly God. This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please, consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

My name is Mr.Jose Martinez. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment.It is my last wish to see my money distributed to charity organizations and to support the COVID-19 pandemic. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness. I have about USD$4.5 million to be distributed

I'm willing to offer you a reward If you are willing to help in distributing the funds; please reply as soon as you can ( projetgroup2020@gmail.com ). May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Regards,
Mr.Jose Martinez.

Oh Man! You need to help this guy out...Ya know what? I know exactly what you can do. Email him Bernie Sanders contact information. Bernie likes taking other people’s money and using it for, uh...special social programs....like, keeping him taken care of until the next meal ticket idea comes along. God knows those residuals from his famous voice acting on the The Ant and the Aardvark Show have dried up by now...

:D

EE7CF363-E44F-4CE8-9823-0B24E7F5FCB5.jpeg

“Unserious” is exactly what came into my mind. And a few other things. :lol:

I got one yesterday. From the United Nations financial officer.

If I would send him my name and address he would send me my money.

Nothing about having won a sweepstakes. Nothing about being the beneficiary of my ling-lost unknown great-great uncle. Nothing about it being pretty much illegal and he needed help to smuggle the money to the US and I will get a chunk of it. Didn't even say how much money it was.

Just give him my name and address and he would send me my money.

I wonder if he was new to the business?

On 3/31/2020 at 6:52 PM, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Got this one today. I am sure more to come.

Greetings to you in the name of our heavenly God. This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please, consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

My name is Mr.Jose Martinez. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment.It is my last wish to see my money distributed to charity organizations and to support the COVID-19 pandemic. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness. I have about USD$4.5 million to be distributed

I'm willing to offer you a reward If you are willing to help in distributing the funds; please reply as soon as you can ( projetgroup2020@gmail.com ). May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Regards,
Mr.Jose Martinez.

Glad I read this....I thought you were talking about some else....10 ga?????

Archived