SASS Wire Forum

SASS Kentucky State Match

SASS KENTUCKY STATE MATCH is being postponed until August 20-22, 2020. This decision to postpone “Shootout in the Hills” is in response to the current pandemic and made with everyone’s safety in mind. I have spoken to our local hotel, and they are going to transfer any reservations to the new dates.  We hope everyone will be able to accommodate accordingly and attend our highly anticipated event!  We do apologize for any conflicts this move will have on any of our SASS clubs/members. If you have already sent your paid registration and this date doesn’t correspond with your schedule, please contact Copperhead Joe.  We will either carry over your application fee until next year’s Kentucky State Match or send you a refund. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy. I look forward to shooting with my friends soon!

Thanks, Joe. I know this had to be a tough one to call. We'll see you at Black Gold in July and again in August.

9 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Thanks, Joe. I know this had to be a tough one to call. We'll see you at Black Gold in July and again in August.

Hopefully, but you never know

Proper move considering the circumstances!!  Want all our friends to stay healthy!!

1 hour ago, Big Six Henderson #16594 said:

Hey Sixgun, let's shoot Classic CowboyGunfighter?

You beat me bad enough as it is.:P

You wanna add insult to injury?

1 hour ago, Big Six Henderson #16594 said:

Tyrel,

If we can get Doc Roy l. Pain to shoot with us, let's  do it.

I'll have to see if those dates work first or we could do it at our annual if we can talk Seamus into coming down in June :)

45 minutes ago, Big Six Henderson #16594 said:

Come on Seamus.

Ok, Ok, Ok.......are you happy now.......you and Tyrel beat me into submission. What the hey........I can get beat in any category. So will it be at Gunfight at Green River?  Will it be FCCCBG or CCBG? We'll have fun and show them other folks some style points.

Let me know and I'll get our registration in.

4 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Ok, Ok, Ok.......are you happy now.......you and Tyrel beat me into submission. What the hey........I can get beat in any category. So will it be at Gunfight at Green River?  Will it be FCCCBG or CCBG? We'll have fun and show them other folks some style points.

Let me know and I'll get our registration in.

Frontier Cartidge Classic Cowboy Gunfighter!

Why not both Green River AND KY State(depending on Mustang's schedule)?

Are you in @doc roy l. pain?

What? Now you want to laugh and make fun of me twice. Will there be an award for the most "P's"?

3 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

What? Now you want to laugh and make fun of me twice. Will there be an award for the most "P's"?

I'll be laughing WITH you! You've seen me try to shoot an 87' right?

Yes, at The Gunfight there will be some special prizes for most P's and most Misses.

You're on. Seein that I taint never shot Gunfighter, it might be best that I gits ta practicin.  Yeeee Haaaa!

Archived