SASS Wire Forum

Southwest Regional Championship Postponed

Flat Top Okie

Hello Friends,

I am sorry to say that Land Run has been postponed until October 28th -31st. This was the only date available to us, at the National Cowboy Hall of Fame, that didn't conflict with the various state championships in our region. We were all hoping that conditions would improve in time to allow us to have the match on the originally scheduled dates. Unfortunately, that has not been the case. Anyone who has already entered but will be unable to attend will have the option of applying their entry fee to the 2021 match, which will be April 21st-24th, or receiving a full refund. If you have entered and will be able to attend the match in October, you do not need to take any action. If you unable to attend the match in October, please contact Missouri Mae by e-mail with your instructions. There is additional information on our website. 

Thank you all for your patience and understanding..

Flat Top Okie

Should any camping spots open up I am quite interested.  The change in schedule makes attending possible for me.  I'm looking forward to my second Land Run.

Hi Edward

Send email to missourimae@gmail.com. Our camp sites were all taken but I am certain there will be a few cancellations because of date change.

Hope you can make it.

Flat Top

Archived