SASS Wire Forum

FS

Neches 50502

Keep checking your bank account, it might show up!

On 3/31/2020 at 7:19 AM, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

Keep checking your bank account, it might show up!

I keep checking. Still nothing. Besides, even if I get the money, seller doesn't want to ship to California. And I would have to find a dealer that would be open to receive it anyway. Still hoping all those obstacles pan out though. The wood on that one is really nice looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for a Texas Pard. 

If the dad-burned stimulus check ever comes in (but it's the federal government, you know. They take money pretty fast, but they always seems to dole it out, so slow, that you have to time them with a calendar!), I will be hankering to talk to you.

W.K.

Looks like the people on Social Security will get their checks in a week or two even if they filed tax returns in 2018 & 2019. Do not know why Treasury made this decision but suspect it has to do with the difficulty in trying to coordinate which SS recipients did or did not file tax returns.  I feel for the SS recipients that depend on that check for food--They are the ones who really need that extra relief.

The seller can ship the rifle directly to a California FFL holder.  After that, it’s the buyer’s responsibility to pay fees.

Cat Brules

No Stimulus Check....   But I did send you a PM :rolleyes:

Archived