SASS Wire Forum

Fish free in Missouri due to COVID-19

Warden Callaway

Sounds like those boys are scared, thrown in the towel, and are lying low, while still collecting a paycheck and pretending to actively manage their agency business. 

Cat Brules

might have to slip up to Cassville , and get a few trout to smoke , seems the family , expects me to have some for the picnics and cookouts 

heck , I would like it to slow down enough , I could go fishing , most anywhere 

Ain't had a rod out in a spell , let alone one of the fly rods 

CB 

back to w@&% :blink:

2 minutes ago, Cat Brules said:

Sounds like those boys are scared, thrown in the towel, and are lying low, while still collecting a paycheck and pretending to actively manage their agency business. 

Looks good to me. Here, the Dept of Game & Fisheries has ended all fishing. Different points of view....I say good for Missouri.

I think they canceled some big tournaments and maybe closed some parks. But Missouri is the river state with the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers and many major and minor tributaries.  Plus a dozen big lakes and many small lakes. People don't have to bunch up. 

1 hour ago, Cat Brules said:

Cat Brules

Just shows how little you know about Missouri.  :rolleyes:

Carry on,

OLG 

Don't need no license in Missouri anyway, over 65 unless you out of state.

4 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Just shows how little you know about Missouri.  :rolleyes:

Carry on,

OLG 

That is not so....and, I shall.  You too.

You and yours, please stay healthy :excl:

Cat Brules

1 hour ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

with a fly rod in hand , I insure social isolation , think 

CRAZY guy , with a big stick , and sharp things attached to it 176325171_default_cool1.png.2733b2436183fb08a78eea1e53a1af6d.png

CB 

You have never been trout fishing in Missouri. :P  One and only time I was at Meramec Springs I doubt you couldn't have wedged a piece of paper between two fishermen.

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

You have never been trout fishing in Missouri. :P  One and only time I was at Meramec Springs I doubt you couldn't have wedged a piece of paper between two fishermen.

Try opening day at Bennett Springs. Was there once back in the 60's, never again. Now come this time of year during the week is great.

Archived