SASS Wire Forum

There Is A Lot Of Good Humor Coming From This

Subdeacon Joe

That one kinda hits home! Mowed and fertilized the yard, dumped all the pots, uncovered all the deck furniture, hung a new ceiling fan. Processed 250 pounds of lead scrap in between. 

I wish we could post some of the You Tube Quarantine Songs, absolutely hilarious.

I practiced “Safe Distancing” all day today. I went for a motorcycle ride. Fantastic way to avoid people...with disease....

39 minutes ago, Wild Will Bartell said:

image.jpeg

We have feeders where we can easily see them from our front room.  Watching the woodpeckers of various types have turf wars is fun. Also the scrub jays v. acorn woodpeckers.  Those have the whole zoom at each other and get the talons out front thing going.  No love lost there.

Kaya saw her first Pileated Woodpecker yesterday. With our property in Michigan I was shocked she hadn't seen one yet. She was impressed!

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I practiced “Safe Distancing” all day today. I went for a motorcycle ride. Fantastic way to avoid people...with disease....

Me too What do ya ride?

Drove over to the secure compound where I store the motor home and had a flock of geese fly right over my head, about 20 feet high instead of the usual 1000+ feet.

That coupled with the first Robin in the trees out front of the house, tells me spring just might be here

13 minutes ago, Major General Shagnasty said:

Nice bike,  myself,  Harleys and Goldwings

I am considering getting a Goldwing.

C05B9B38-6A1A-4E48-8721-217E8EFCD7FE.jpeg.e15804a3b3f54a64c6dd6683d198bff1.jpeg

I have been riding a 1500 and 1800 for a few years now and love them. The 1500 is far more comfy but the 1800 is injected and more of a sport bike ride with tons of power. The wife likes the seat and back rest on the 1800 better than the 1500.

7 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Let me guess - language.

Bingo. Who’d have thought Santa would sing a song like that.

36A15698-0726-4FB1-9DEF-4A2C9B7D4F50.jpeg

· Yesterday · 

BREAKING: USCG Air Station Clearwater, Florida: The United States Coast Guard is now operating five B-52 Bombers, and three AC-130s as part of Operation COVIDIOT to aid in more effective coastal patrolling and expedient dispersal of brainless beachgoers

Commanding Officer USCG Capt. Kilgore said " I love the smell of napalm and suntan lotion in the morning!"

Image may contain: ocean, sky, beach, outdoor, water and nature

I don't usually get sick

See the source image

But when I do, it's some highly contagious weird-ass shit that no one has ever heard of before.

Stay healthy, my friends.

I get red bellied and downies here. the red bellies are really handsome birds. don't have to  worry about killing time, yet. Humped 90 8" cement block, 60 4" solids, 5 bundles of 2" thick oak spacers, 3 bundles of the 1", 3 bundles of wedges, a 100 ft. roll of heavy black plastic thats about 20 ft. wide unfolded, a bunch of assorted tie down hardware and disinfected all the postal box faces in the park. This was before lunch. After lunch, cleaned up the discarded shipping lumber and plastic sheeting from newest doublewide, removed the tires and axles from the lot. For some reason my back is killing me!:rolleyes::blink::lol::blush:

3 hours ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

I get red bellied and downies here. the red bellies are really handsome birds. don't have to  worry about killing time, yet. Humped 90 8" cement block, 60 4" solids, 5 bundles of 2" thick oak spacers, 3 bundles of the 1", 3 bundles of wedges, a 100 ft. roll of heavy black plastic thats about 20 ft. wide unfolded, a bunch of assorted tie down hardware and disinfected all the postal box faces in the park. This was before lunch. After lunch, cleaned up the discarded shipping lumber and plastic sheeting from newest doublewide, removed the tires and axles from the lot. For some reason my back is killing me!:rolleyes::blink::lol::blush:

Makes me tired and sore just reading that!

Archived