SASS Wire Forum

With all of this shelter in place...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Just so ya’ll know, I bathe twice a year whether I need it not!

I've heard its a waste of good water......... both times.  :o

..........Widder

23 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I've heard its a waste of good water......... both times.  :o

..........Widder

Nope, just once. He uses the same water!

Well I think this is hitting the wife pretty hard, she has cleaned the house a few times from top to bottom, moved some stuff out to the garage,  almost me, but I got away from her. So Today I was watching a Gunsmoke rerun and just fell asleep when I heard this screaming hissing noise that woke me up. After blinking the sleep out of my eyes,  I looked in to the kitchen and  could not believe what I was seeing. The wife was giving the cat a bath,  now this is a 15 lb Mainecoon and was not having anything to do with this idea.  I do have to admit it was funner to watch than that rerun of  Dirty Sally on gunsmoke. 

Dad said that they were too poor to be effected by the Great Depression. 

We lead a secluded life anyway.  And being seriously retired we are home most of the time.  We go out once a week for supplies.  What we miss are our "day trips" that take us on some adventure past toy stores and rustic cafes. We'd still go but the gun shops are stuffed with crazy people and the cafes are only doing carry out.

12 hours ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

Oh great, y'all just HAD to invite Tennessee Williams to the bar fight...

Screen-Shot-2019-06-11-at-11.07.56-AM.jpg

If I recall correctly, this was "Tennessee Travolta" back when TN Williams was competing

in the Murfreesboro "Saturday Night Fever" dance contest..... way back when.

He lost the contest because he forgot to put on his 'red & blue glitter' finger nail polish.

Or so he sez..... :ph34r:

..........Widder

12 hours ago, Pulp, SASS#28319 said:

I understand women.

I see your wife has you in your place!  My wife gets down on her hands and knees when she talks to me.  Her favorite line is, "GET OUT FROM UNDER THAT BED YOU COWARD!"

Understand you do most of the cooking in your house!  You told your wife you wanted some peace and quite while you're cooking so she removed the batteries from the smoke detector! 

12 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

For anybody on this Thread that tells the truth about me will have to pay double to have

your Henry .22's set up.

HEY OKIE,

How did you steal that picture away from TN?

I understand he uses it for a snapshot on his iPhone.

..........Widder

I hacked his phone. With a password of sheep, it wasn't too hard.

11 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Hey! You musta been talkin’ to my family! But our dog likes to roll all over me cuz she thinks I smell just fine!

Hmmmm. Been my observation dogs like to roll in the stinkiest stuff they can find. Our now departed dog Chaco used to like to escape. Couple times I don't know what he got into, but made skunk spray smell like Channel #5. Thought I was gonna have to shoot him and bury him DEEP just to get rid of that smell.

JHC

29 minutes ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

I hacked his phone. With a password of sheep, it wasn't too hard.

"SHEEP" is his new password.   I shouldn't tell this but his pet goat recently passed.

Sheep became the new password, for various reasons.

..........Widder

11 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

About seventh reply from  the beginning I came up with an award winning insult and none of you cow-chasing would-gun fighters even mentioned it.  Now I'M INSULTED!!!

Heck 40, don't go away mad.   Hang around and get more insulted like the rest of us..... :lol:

..........Widder

22 hours ago, Alpo said:

Is that to protect the customers or the band?

when I played there it was to protect the drunks that had to charge the stage , got a scar on the head stock of my favorite bass 

from dropping on of the bouncers , who thought he would try me 

the reason for the ban , is after the fight , I was the one left standing , 3 bouncers and the owner , were laid out on the pool table 

BUT , I did collect the pay for the band , before we left the joint 

CB 

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Heck 40, don't go away mad.   Hang around and get more insulted like the rest of us..... :lol:

..........Widder

I ain't mad and I'm almost always insulted by something, usually know-nothing over paid celebrities insulting my intelligence and elected people who insult my self respect and value as a human being, not to mention people in everyday life who don't think like I do and refuse to admit that I am almost always right.

55 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I ain't mad and I'm almost always insulted by something, usually know-nothing over paid celebrities insulting my intelligence and elected people who insult my self respect and value as a human being, not to mention people in everyday life who don't think like I do and refuse to admit that I am almost always right.

Yeah,  Forty thought he was wrong once, turned out he was mistaken!  :D

1 hour ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

hey Widder 

how much ya gonna PAY me to accept a FREE 22 ? 

CB 

Howdy Chicky Bill.

For those Pards who live in Arkansas, probably just a few bucks more than my normal fees.

Besides, the Pards in Arkansas can't count so they probably won't know the difference..... :D

P.S. - American money (Federal Reserve Note)..... not Confederate paper!  :lol:

..........Widder

19 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Hey! You musta been talkin’ to my family! But our dog likes to roll all over me cuz she thinks I smell just fine!

I had a huskie that liked to do that with dead salmon. What a treat. 

Well OKIE, I hope your happy now with all this fussin and fightin.

TN Williams is so upset and his feeling hurt that he had to eat 2 Nanner Splits and a

hot fudge sundae this afternoon just to calm down..... :lol:

..........Widder

48 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

TN Williams is so upset and his feeling hurt that he had to eat 2 Nanner Splits and a

..........Widder

I had a large chocolate malt and a large turtle sundae yesterday!

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

Lies! All lies! It was one nanner split. They wouldn't let me have 2 cause they found out I knew you. They ain't got over the great ice cream cone debacle of '96.

Wanna know what'll kill TN Williams?   If he became lactose intolerant and couldn't eat any more 'nanner splits :ph34r:

This is one split....now you know why he couldn't eat two and keep his girlish figure

23c9f3b5ae44fe18aa4aa71840624845.jpg.b7cfb47ff7ff0a11af96b49665c25d7e.jpg

Archived