SASS Wire Forum

Storing a Rugged Gear Gun Cart

Turkey Legs #48384

For those who have a Rugged Gear Gun Cart - how do you store them when not in use. I have a spot in the garage on the floor - which sometimes gets in the way - so was wondering if anyone has tried hanging them from the ceiling, wall, etc.

TL  B) 

18 minutes ago, Turkey Legs #48384 said:

For those who have a Rugged Gear Gun Cart - how do you store them when not in use. I have a spot in the garage on the floor - which sometimes gets in the way - so was wondering if anyone has tried hanging them from the ceiling, wall, etc.

TL  B) 

Also interested in hearing from the posse on this.  Recently acquired a Rugged Gear Cart and was thinking just yesterday, "how can I store this thing so it's out of the way?"  I was thinking of getting some sort of garage organizer rack, has to be one out there for hanging up a baby jogging stroller or something similar, will scan the inter webs today and see what I can find.

Collapsed, leaning against the garage wall just inside the door.  Easy to wheel it out and load it up quickly.

9DDB7860-FB1E-4850-866A-612C998293D3.thumb.jpeg.375ad2a81cb2249ad8db1a77551c9e9c.jpeg

mine is on top of a cabinet in the garage - not the easiest reach but for winter off season it works , i may also look to hooks on the wall this year when i clean and organize [get my wife's stuff back on her side of the garage and off my boat] did i think that out loud ? oh my 

Archived