SASS Wire Forum

WTB - Ruger NM Single Six 32 H&R Blued Cylinder & Ivory Grip

Working on making a pair of custom NM 32 H&Rs for the wife. I've put a pair of stainless birdshead grip frames on blued pistols, installed Super Black Hawk hammers, and she loves 'em. The one pistol had badly worn cylinder notches that were repaired, lasted about a year, but is now slipping past the notches again. I borrowed a cylinder from another spare pistol for now (which now works perfectly) but I 'm in bad need of another cylinder. So if anyone out there might possibly have a spare blued cylinder lying around they may part with I would be very interested. Also on another 32 H&R pistol of hers the grip, which was partially cracked from the factory, gave up the ghost and I am now in need of one plane ivory grip. I used my evil dremmel to make the non-slip bone looking notches.

Cylinder 2.jpg

Cylinder 1.jpg

Grips .jpg

Pistols.jpg

On 3/26/2020 at 9:57 PM, Snake-eye, SASS#45097 said:

This off your topic but how did you fit the SBH into the single sixes. Would like to do that for mine.

I cut the spurs off the 32 hammers and after cutting the spurs off the SBH I welded them on the 32s. The hardest part was lining the SBH spurs up correctly but it wasn't bad at all.

Archived