SASS Wire Forum

Lead shot supplier

Captain Clark

I’m trying to identify and locate the fella here on the wire that manufactures and sells lead shot? I thought I had the info archived, but I have lost the info.Yes, I tried the search function, but it seems smarter than me! 

Rusty, KR, and Roamin. Got you all covered. See you there.817-888-4228 is the easiest way to find me.

Thank you all.

Fox

Rusty, how much do you want?I had a notification for 200 and a post for 100. Either one is fine, just want to make sure I have enough.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:11 PM, SHOOTIN FOX said:

I ship 65 pounds of new lead shot, #7.5, tumbled and graphited for $120 to your door with tracking and insurance.Thank you Tyrell for the plug.

Fox

Shootin Fox--- Check in the mail today for 65# shipped.

Much Obliged,

Eyesa

Thanks Fox, This post has worked out well for 'ya! :FlagAm: Stay Safe

Thank you. For those that ordered before the cancellation for Landrun and others. I ship 65# of 7.5 shot for $120. I ship with tracking and insurance. This is new #7.5 shot, screened for size, tumbled and graphited, ready to load. PM me your info and order. I ship on receipt of payment and I accept checks.. previous orders will be honored at Comin at Cha or Landrun when they happen.

Thanks for the interest.

Fox

On 4/4/2020 at 6:01 PM, SHOOTIN FOX said:

Eyesa. PM sent.

Shootin Fox,

Shot arrived today in fine order. Packing held up well and I don't even have to pour it into my own bottles,Thanks.

Funny/stupid story however; Usually anytime I get a box the mailman brings it in my long drive to the porch. I called them Wednesday to let them know to  beep the horn and I'd come out to get the heavy package. The Postmaster told me not to worry, "Mike" Is a big guy! So at 5:00 I just checked the tracking again as he is thru our area by 2:00, it showed delivered to the mail box. It's pouring out! Probably sitting on the ground in the rain as we have a normal sized box! Nope! I drive out there and he actually had crammed it into the box!? Couldn't even dream of pulling it out as there was no where to grab and the box metal is curled to the inside and the package does weight 65#! Go back to the garage and get an old 12" bent file/scraper and managed to pull it out. What the heck was he thinking?:unsure:

Eyesa

How much to get 100 +/- pounds of 7-1/2 shot to 83826 (Eastport, Idaho.).

What's your mailing address for a check or contact for a Visa?

I can get #65 in one flat rate box. The max is 70# total weight. I ship that foe $120. Shot price plus $16 for shipping cost. I will ship as much as you want, but # 65 per box is the max.130#. Would be $240.

PM sent with payment details.

Fox

Archived