SASS Wire Forum

I have a real problem doing this

Utah Bob #35998

Acting my age. I just can’t get into it. :rolleyes::P

Someone asked Schoolmarm how she was coping with me going through my second childhood.

She politely replied that she was unaware that I had finished my first childhood!

5 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I googled how to act my age. I didn’t like it.

Some guys have it down pat. I don’t hang out with them.

I've told this before.  I tell people I was born in 1850.  Because... I was born on the farm in a log house without electricity or running water. The road was so primitive, they brought the country doctor to the house in a high wheeled farm wagon pulled by mules. The doctor staid overnight and charged $20 for his services. 

I refuse to act my age. 
Unfortunately my body acts my age for me. 
I can’t complain much. I am the one that treated my body so badly, but dang! Some of the wear and tear has truly been worth it. :D

It don't matter mind any who. Ifen ya on this here wire, ya still playing kid games.

10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I refuse to act my age. 
Unfortunately my body acts my age for me. 
I can’t complain much. I am the one that treated my body so badly, but dang! Some of the wear and tear has truly been worth it. :D

WELL SAID!!

I generally end up taking a couple of aspirin every day.  There are a number of parts of my body that raise a protest at random intervals.  I've come to the point where I'll grunt or groan and then grin, remembering the fun I was having when whichever injury that causes pain occurred!!  B)

I won't be a pristine, beautiful corpse and it is highly unlikely that any of my parts will be worth donating!!

13 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

I've told this before.  I tell people I was born in 1850.  Because... I was born on the farm in a log house without electricity or running water. The road was so primitive, they brought the country doctor to the house in a high wheeled farm wagon pulled by mules. The doctor staid overnight and charged $20 for his services. 

He was overpaid!

4 minutes ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

He was overpaid!

Yeah. A chicken and a gallon of milk would have been plenty.

Archived