SASS Wire Forum

Some progress

Utah Bob #35998

Took carol for another treatment today. I wasn’t allowed in with her so I had a few hours on my hands. The crowd at the supermarket just down the street from the cancer center was pretty light. Shelves were restocked well. Some items had max limit signs on them. Toilet paper, paper towels were pretty low and hand sanitizer was out but overall things were much better than last week’s panic run.

Traffic was a bit heavier than last time I ventured out. Just local observations on my part. Haven’t seen the news all day. Don’t think I’ll bother to watch it this evening.

UB, the news doesn't change much from day to day, it's still all about the coronavirus. I think now that everyone is getting over the panic buying, in the next few weeks the store shelves will start showing up with more things in stock. Stay strong, safe and healthy. Prayers are still up for your wife. 

AG

Similar observations here. Panic buying is done. People still on edge but engaging with each other. 

Stay strong. Take good care of Carol. 

Wish I were still making my regular trips to Charlotte. I’d stop by for a howdy. 

We’ll make it through. 

50 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

How is Carol doing?  Hoping for some positive reports soon.

Doctor said some of her lab numbers were up and looked good. Now I dunno what that means exactly but I like the word “good”.

We’re still saying prayers for you and Carol!

The offer for a meal stands on your way back through, if they let anything open by then!!

14 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Doctor said some of her lab numbers were up and looked good. Now I dunno what that means exactly but I like the word “good”.

15 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Yeah, "good" is good.  Keep us posted.

I agree.  Good is good, maybe even great.

I hope Carol continues to improve!

Archived