SASS Wire Forum

Staying home

I'm struggling.  I've only got 20 or so pounds of powder left, and not more than 1500 pounds of bullets to load.  Not counting shotgun shot.    

And the honey do list just keeps growing every time I sit down in front of the TV.  :(

42 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

I cleaned 18 guns this morning including six contenders. I didn’t make a dent 

I can relate. Cleaned twelve over the last two days and did some repairs on a couple.

1 hour ago, Michigan Slim said:

After one day at home I've learned that I need to drink more.

I can’t drink more the liquor store is closed 

2 hours ago, Henry T Harrison said:

I can’t drink more the liquor store is closed 

I’m really hoarding my remaining small supply. The main stash is 1900 miles away. :(

Stay up late.

Sleep late.

No school, no church, no office.

Wife cooks, I wash dishes.

Bajillion choices on the Firestick.

Perpetual gin rummy game with the missus.

Jog for 30 minutes in the neighborhood, shower, shave, dinner.

I’m a lucky man, I know.  It could come crashing down even worse.   I hope you all are as lucky.

Hoping the powers that be don’t kill a great country with their legislative ham-handedness.

By the way, Jamison’s tastes ok with tonic water.

I made it by the liquor store last week.  Shelves were stocked, but nothing much caught my eye.  Ended up with a half gallon of Jim Beam (my old standby).

I checked my liquor “cabinet” today.   I didn’t know what I had in there....a lot of liquor that I’ve “replaced” a couple and three times, and it’s all in there!   Ehhh....I don’t drink that much, especially alone, anyway. 

Cat Brules

I have to go to work also, have to keep the tractors and trucks starting and charging,  I do work alone but the Gov. states I have to do the 6 foot  seperation  thing so  I have some mirrors set up with a tape line on the floor 6 feet from the mirror.  But after today I think I will have to rethink the one beside the toilet. 

Archived