SASS Wire Forum

An act of Stupidity

1 minute ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Now, on another topic, if you take a little infant to church and tell everyone they can't hold

or touch his/her hand, you've just alienated yourself and nearly insulting your church friends.....

which ain't a good thing.

That's a good point, under normal circumstances. Right now everyone is a bit anxious and understanding. One of deacon's changed the central unit to use fresh air somehow and is handing out masks. The pastor pointed out how everyone is spacing out correctly instead of crowding the back row :lol:

53 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

That's a good point, under normal circumstances. Right now everyone is a bit anxious and understanding. One of deacon's changed the central unit to use fresh air somehow and is handing out masks. The pastor pointed out how everyone is spacing out correctly instead of crowding the back row :lol:

I guess that means TN Williams is gonna have to sit closer to the front..... :lol:

Its hard to go to sleep on the first few pews.

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I guess that means TN Williams is gonna have to sit closer to the front..... :lol:

Its hard to go to sleep on the first few pews.

..........Widder

We watched our service on the interwebs or some such this past Sunday. I still nodded off a time or two but my daughter is the only one what caught me. Mebbe if they'd let us dance that wouldn't happen. 

That reminds me. They's a reason you didn't see too many Baptist boxers like myself growin up. It's cause they wouldn't let us dodge any punches. Looked too much like dancing and they wouldn't have no part of it.

Did get some good casseroles after getting whooped though.

Archived