SASS Wire Forum

You just knew it was going to come...

For your edification.....B)

Be sure to use the Advanced Options!;)

https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com/

2020_03_22_08_57_39.jpg.6845e74c8f07261301058faa5e11da6d.jpg

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I love how everyone seems to think that this thing will just go away if you hide for 2 weeks. :lol:

When those folks run out of toilet paper, all of us will be wanting them to go hide for a few weeks..... :o

..........Widder

I've got three old model railroad catalogs that I am keeping...just in case.  Problem is, unlike a Sears or Monkey Ward's catalog is the danged paper is slick!  Not sure how that would work, and also what it would do to the plumbing when flushed! :o  For right now, though we have a good supply of TP.  You know, I just thought of something... any kids tempted to "TP" their neighbors' yards ought to be jailed for destroying a national resource! :rolleyes:

I have it figured two to three weeks per roll unless I have guests. For all practical purposes I have years supply from a single package I bought at the wholesale club. Would have had 18 month but there was a water leak upstairs. Should I sue?

my daughter has it figured at number of days per roll.

my friend wants to convert her daughter to be a folder instead of a crusher.

13 minutes ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

to extend the tp supply, take all the newspaper and run it through the dryer with some tennis balls to break it down and make it soft :)

Trust me printers ink does not look good on your beloved’s nether regions. 

33 minutes ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

I prefer poison ivy. It doesn’t affect me, is very soft, and everyone else avoids it like it’s, well poison ivy 

My uncle was not allergic to poison ivy, oak or sumac; until one day when he was.

When was growing up helping him on the farm I watched him pull it off the wall on his tobacco barn many times with no I'll effect. Then about 10 years ago he did that and it almost drove him crazy itching. Had to go for a steroid shot to dry it up.

What I'm suggesting is allergies can change as we age and should this change for you then please, please, please let us know :P:lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Tyrel Cody said:

My uncle was not allergic to poison ivy, oak or sumac; until one day when he was.

When was growing up helping him on the farm I watched him pull it off the wall on his tobacco barn many times with no I'll effect. Then about 10 years ago he did that and it almost drove him crazy itching. Had to go for a steroid shot to dry it up.

What I'm suggesting is allergies can change as we age and should this change for you then please, please, please let us know :P:lol::lol:

Thanks. I'll try to remember that, just in case I do run out. It's a bit of a moot point now, since I now live west of the rockies and there ain't too much poison ivy out here. Lot's of poison oak, but that ain't as soft

Archived