SASS Wire Forum

Wtb .45 vaquero

I have 5 different .45 vaqueros currently and none have the same barrel length.    I'll be shooting a few matches classic cowboy this year and would like to use the same barrel length. 

Don't need a mint safe queen or anything slicked up.   If it has a blackhawk or any wide low style hammer or its short stroked I'll pass. 

I prefer old models but have both.   5 1/2 and 4.62 I have old model case hardened 7 1/2 I have a new model stainless.   If you can match one of those it would be great.    I have cash or if you would like to swap for one of the short barreled ones I may do that. 

Thanks 

And to those who always freak about calling then old models, get over it.  The term isn't going away no matter how much you whine

Your choice:  New model stainless 4 5/8" completely factory with box  $600

Original model, blue/case 7.5" with box and wrapper  completely factory  $550

Add $15 for shipping to your FFL

Hey Evil, I’ve got a cousin who lives not far from the Granite City Gunslingers range who has this pair of Old Models, 5.5” 45 colt. He isn’t able to shoot any longer because of health issues. He purchased them new and I put softer springs in them.  I’ll give him a call and see if he is ready to let them go and if he is I’ll send you his phone number in a PM. I know he would only be interested in a FTF. I’m pretty sure he has the original grips.

EBC6D9FD-F63E-47B1-82D5-D99CBA75162C.jpeg

BE665911-F067-4FB9-B50F-C2EB2C909AAD.jpeg

On 3/23/2020 at 6:00 PM, evil dogooder said:

Mudflat I sent you a message about the old model.  

Replied to the PM.   It's like new, only a very faint "drag ling"  Still have the carboard outter wrapping for the box.   Want photos?

Archived