SASS Wire Forum

Corona - guns not toilet paper

Not surpised Dom. Not surprised at all.

I'm not stockpiling guns and ammo.  I already have enough of both to last through an invasion from Mars (or Mexico or Phoenix or California or wherever.)

What I need most is DVDs from the library, which is closed down.  I'm bored out of my mind.

28 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

What I need most is DVDs from the library, which is closed down.  I'm bored out of my mind.

I've got a lot (including Westerns )if you want to come by and pick out what you want.

79th and Ashland - bad neighborhood even if you were the Messiah.  I worked down in that area - not nice on any day.

STL Suomi (ex CTA employee)

7 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I'm not stockpiling guns and ammo.  I already have enough of both to last through an invasion from Mars (or Mexico or Phoenix or California or wherever.)

I was downsizing, my daughter saw my dvds and asked if I was moving them. No, I said. She went home that day with three stretchy kitchen trash bags (13+ gallons). Soon another four bags. Finally a dozen more dvds that had been hiding out.

In today’s “climate,” I believe the only reason for people to “hoard” anything, is to limit the total number of trips “out” that they have to make.....thereby limiting their exposure to this virus.

I already had at least 2 weeks’ of food in the fridge, freezer and pantry cabinets.  And, how much toilet paper can a person use in three or four weeks?  A couple days ago, I just happened across a 6-roll pack of tp in the garage I didn’t know about, and there were 3+ rolls already in the house.  That’s already overkill.  What would anyone really need another 50 or 100 rolls for in the current circumstances?

Anyway, there are no shortages of anything out there!  The stores just get their regular shipments of goods and restock the shelves.

Cat Brules 

21 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

I've got a lot (including Westerns )if you want to come by and pick out what you want.

I'm good for now.  I'm hooked into a friend's Netflix because he's never home and said it's mine to use until the "dreadful crises" is over.

Thanks anyway.

Archived