SASS Wire Forum

FS: Vests, shirts & pants

Hey ya'll,

New deal!! Denim vest and sand pants w/suspenders are the last of my Cowboy clothes. How about pay $15 shipping and they're yours. Or FTF in the Greensboro/Burlington, NC area and they're free.

I shot SASS for about 7 years. Unfortunately, when the economy crashed I stopped and just never got back into it. Been out for almost 10yrs now and I've sold all my "cowboy guns" except, the SxS I started with because it was given to me by my Grandfather, it ain't going no where! Anyway, these clothes having been hanging in the closet for almost 10yrs and need somebody that'll actually wear'em. My price is $15 each + shipping. I'll pack all I can in a Flat Rate Box.

I "modeled" them in the pics and I'm 5'10" 190lbs

Denim vest: size:XL made by: Wah Maker

Sold Brown suede vest: size:M(notice I didn't button this one!) made by: Authentic GFC JEANSWEAR Sold

Sold Green pants w/leather suspenders: size: 38w (fit like 36w)x33 inseam made by: Classic Old West Styles Sold

Sand pants: 36w x 33inseam made by: Wah Maker also have a set of matching sand colored suspenders that I forgot about

Sold White shirt w/ green stripes: size:XL (fits like L) made by: Gleneske thick cotton should be good winter shirt Sold

Sold Navy Bib shirt: size:XL made by: Classic Old West Styles Sold

vest denim.jpg

pants sand.jpg

pants sand rear.jpg

I'll take

Green pants w/leather suspenders: size: 38w (fit like 36w)x33 inseam made by: Classic Old West Styles

White shirt w/ green stripes: size:XL (fits like L) made by: Gleneske thick cotton should be good winter shirt

Navy Bib shirt: size:XL made by: Classic Old West Styles

I will take the sand colored vest, message the details and I will get the gold headed your way tomorrow. Thanks-SCJ

• 3 weeks later...

you still got sand pants and suspenders if so ill take them

let me know 

Renegade Ripley

h681172@yahoo.com

Archived