SASS Wire Forum

I don’t think they get it

Utah Bob #35998

The nice gated apartment complex we’re staying in is populated almost exclusively by urban millennials. Haven’t seen anyone close to my age. Lots of Toyotas, Prius’, SUVs, almost no pickups. They have been staying home, working their white collar jobs on their computers. Parking lot has been full on workdays. Good for them, I thought.

So this afternoon I got word of a package delivery at the mail room and as I head over there I notice that numerous apartments have their doors open to the patios and balconies. The weather is lovely today for a change. And through the open doors I can hear music and laughter as there are numerous parties going on with the places jammed with people. Reminds me of the idiots who hold hurricane parting in the path of a Category 3+ storm.
But hey, they’re staying home. 
:unsure::angry:

Just like the clowns that went to Ft Lauderdale and Miami beaches for spring break.  I'm afraid I won't feel much sympathy when they come down with the virus and are really hurting.  They brought it upon themselves. 

38 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

It's all fun and games until the tank car gets there.

Tanker Car Of Covid-19.jpg

:blink::blink:

Ignorance is curable! Education is all that is required.

Stupid is forever and it goes all the way to the bone!!

12 minutes ago, bgavin said:

I"m still laughing at this chick who was licking the toilet seat on an airplane.

She may not come down with COVID-19, but dysentery is at least as bad.

Day 43.  The radios are blasting out the rap music and the bodies scattered around the apartment pool are beginning to smell. I was able to make some breakfast from the groceries I scavenged from the apartments next to me.  We looked around the area and found a nice bottle of single malt Scotch and a bag of unopened water crackers to go with the Brie we have been hoarding since last week.  Next order of business is to go look in the grocery store nar us for some Cheetos and Sea Salt and Vinegar chips.

We have two good things going for the family right now:

1- I have a cushy, white collar job and I'm teleworking with a computer from home.  

2- We're rural, so we can go outside with the horses, take a walk, ride bicycles, etc. and not have contact with people.  It also means when people start rioting over toilet paper we're going to be miles removed from it.  

Back to College days, dorm parties, loud music, booze and sex. It's all they know since they can't gather at the beach.

I'm like others out in the country. Outside work is starting to pick up. Being Spring and along the Osage River basin paddle fish season just started. The crappie are on the move so most guys are out fishing. Spring turkey season is soon and the trees will be budding. Bike trails, hiking. I have enough deer meat to last a year. Interesting is the young ones in the county have almost emptied the shelves at Walmart. The older folks just get what they need as usual. Been to the store two times and what I need is there, but there are plenty of empty shelves.

The Walmart will be open early Tuesday's just for the elderly shoppers just after stock up on the shelves. Think I'll go just to check it out. Gas prices have dropped to $1.79 but when I went by just have not driven enough to fill up but expect the prices to continue to drop a bit more. Other than that everything quiet around Benton County Missouri except for the occasional rifle shot.

18 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

Just like the clowns that went to Ft Lauderdale and Miami beaches for spring break.  I'm afraid I won't feel much sympathy when they come down with the virus and are really hurting.  They brought it upon themselves. 

Unfortunatel the rest of us will pay for their stupidity. :angry:  As they get sick the number of new cases will go up and the shutdowns will continue. :(

Wish they would just confine them to the beach with a 10 foot wall and some concertina wire.  Every day have a beer truck and snack truck dump their contents over the wall.

Atleast that way they'll only hurt themselves. 

14 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Unfortunatel the rest of us will pay for their stupidity. :angry:  As they get sick the number of new cases will go up and the shutdowns will continue. :(

Wish they would just confine them to the beach with a 10 foot wall and some concertina wire.  Every day have a beer truck and snack truck dump their contents over the wall.

Atleast that way they'll only hurt themselves. 

Not likely.  We can't even get a wall between us and Mexico.

17 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Some dipstick at work was showing this photo around claiming that the government was shipping in CoVid 19 on trains to take out the population in certain areas of the country. He said he read it on the internet. 

I told him “Yes, I know...did you also know that our company sent out a message online and each employee has a case of toilet paper waiting for them at the guard shack when they leave that day?”

I found out later he was arguing with the guard...oops. 

The next day he asked me why he didn’t get any toilet paper and I said “I don’t know. I read it on line ...it must be true...go check again.”

He did...

Morons...they would be entertaining if they weren’t so dangerous. 

2 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Not likely.  We can't even get a wall between us and Mexico.

Have you been following the building of the wall?

It is being built...the media hasn’t said much.

https://www.trumpwall.construction/

When I was young I thought I was invulnerable too.

Nevertheless, I took precautions when necessary.

And I’m still here. ;)

23 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Okay seriously what’s up with this! Photoshopped or what ??

41 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Okay seriously what’s up with this! Photoshopped or what ??

I'm not up on it anymore,  but it could be a legitimate ID number. 

Make that reporting number. 

https://www.railcartracking.com/aar-car-type-codes-explained-resources-2/

I still chuckle over that 21 year old "influencer" licking the toilet seat in her "sugar daddy's private plane."
I figure she just has **** for brains, and was getting a refill by licking the seat.

meme.millennials.xxx.asians.spring.break.stating.the.obvious.360.sfw.jpg

Archived