SASS Wire Forum

With Regrets

Subdeacon Joe

2020 CANCELLED

After careful consideration, we’ve decided that it is no longer in the best interests of everyone to proceed with 2020.

While we realize a lot of hard work went into preparing for 2020, it has turned into a bit of nightmare. We feel it is best to just call it off.

We understand that some of you were looking forward to seeing what cruel and peculiar debacles 2020 has yet to reveal.  But, on balance, we believe that it is best to not find out.

We will, instead, provide ticket holders with an exchange and start afresh with 2021 on Monday.  Our plan is to deliver a more enjoyable year, similar, say, to 2001, 2008, or even 2016 – which many thought was the worst year of all time, but, in retrospect was a walk in the park.

See you next year,

The Management

11 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Just think:

Gas is going for < $2 and rumored to be heading downward under a buck a gal.

And we can't go anywhere.

:P

..........Widder

:p 

We are still allowed to go places here.  We’re not supposed to get out of the vehicle once there.

It has just been announced that Dutch Elm Disease has mutated and any one in contact with wood is going to have to dispose of it all.  I have been designated the only place in the US who will be officially sanctioned to accept and dispose of all firearms with wooden components.  Please send them to me ASAP so I can get them out of your homes and away from your families.

Thank you for tour cooperation.

I had high hopes for 2020. :(

2020 has been a very tough year for me personally and Covid-19 wise.  I keep hoping for good news and that it will get better, but the hits keep on coming........  I hope it gets better for all of us and that we are all able to find a silver lining in our individual situations that keeps us looking forward.  

This is a 12 stage match. I did average on stage 1. In stage 2 I got a new job for more money and a new grandson. No misses in stage3, yet anyway. We'll see now the rest of the match goes. I'm hoping for a high finish.

Archived