SASS Wire Forum

Ginger or...

Subdeacon Joe

If I had to choose between Morticia and Carolyn, I'd pick Morticia.

If I had to choose between Lily and Yvonne, I'd still pick Morticia.

If I had to choose between Elvira and Cassandra I believe I'd go with Elvira. Her makeup has changed the shape of her face. And I like the long oval face better than Cassandra's round face.

29 minutes ago, Alpo said:

If I had to choose between Elvira and Cassandra I believe I'd go with Elvira. Her makeup has changed the shape of her face. And I like the long oval face better than Cassandra's round face.

I'm with ya on Morticia, but I'd have to go with Cassandra. I find a rounder face far more attractive. Plus I HATE black nail polish!

31 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Just now, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I'm with ya on Morticia, but I'd have to go with Cassandra. I find a rounder face far more attractive. Plus I HATE black nail polish!

I'm just going to say beautiful redhead, and leave it at that.

1 minute ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Don't say it, Joe...

just step away

don't even ask if

STEP AWAY!!!

Just once, Joe.

And it was spectacular!

2 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Hmmm .... not where I was going....

(wanders off wondering if it was only a treanchcoat)

:D:D:D

There was a radio on, too.

5 hours ago, Sawhorse Kid said:

Lily or Morticia?

You can't go wrong either way,

That said.......Yvonne DeCarlo.

On another forum where I posed this question one member responded:
For character, Morticia, for actress, Yvonne.

I never realized how much of a sex kitten Yvonne was until I saw her in some early westerns. She had a look, that's for sure. I read that she sobbed when she was offered the role in the Munsters because she knew her sex kitten days were over.

Ann M. also floats my boat but I also liked Michele Carey (El Dorado), Maureen O'hara, and Rhonda Fleming.

MV5BM2MzMDZmZTUtNDAyMy00MWQwLTlkMjQtMGUyMTE3YWJhZGYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNjE2NA@@._V1_SY1000_SX750_AL_.jpg

MV5BYjQ5ZDU4ZTAtZTRmOC00ZDQyLWIyNGUtMzVhOTIyNjIwMzE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU4NzU2OTA@._V1_.jpg

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I'm surprised Gilligan didn't look like the skipper.

Seemed all Mary Ann ever made was either coconut cream pie or banana cream pie.

What do you want? It was a deserted island in the Pacific. I doubt she was going to find apples for homemade apple pie. Beside that you only had three choices. Mary Ann, Ginger or Mrs Howell. I'm going to take the gal that can cook AND has the money.......Mrs Howell.

Hey, don't judge me man.

Did y'all know that Morticia made a dirty movie?

Yep. I would not kid you about that.

Dragnet. The Big Producer, 1954. That would be season 4, episode 1. LAPD police officer Pete Malloy was in high school, selling Tijuana Bibles out of his locker. Morticia Addams (guess she would still have been Morticia Frump then), also in high school, was given some drinks, and while intoxicated made a dirty movie.

Morticia (Carolyn Jones version).

The sexiest woman to ever grace a TV screen.  Oh ya, she never had to show as much as a wrist or ankle.

Tish!  When you speak French, I go mad!!!!

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

Did y'all know that Morticia made a dirty movie?

Yep. I would not kid you about that.

Dragnet. The Big Producer, 1954. That would be season 4, episode 1. LAPD police officer Pete Malloy was in high school, selling Tijuana Bibles out of his locker. Morticia Addams (guess she would still have been Morticia Frump then), also in high school, was given some drinks, and while intoxicated made a dirty movie.

Archived