SASS Wire Forum

Four Corners Regional Cancelled

NOTHER IMPORTANT MESSAGE ATTACHED FROM THE DIXIE DESPERADOS BOARD REGARDING COVID-19 VIRUS AND THE 2020 FOUR CORNERS REGIONAL AND THE WESTERN TERRITORIAL WILD BUNCH MATCHES.

Lucky Wheeler.

To all 2020 Dixie Desperado “Legends" Registered Shooters: With deepest regret and sincere apologies, the Dixie Desperados Club has cancelled this year's 
SASS Four Corners Regional Championship Match and SASS Western Territorial Wild Bunch Championship Match, 
previously scheduled for April 2020. We have given this much thought and taken into consideration the advice and recommendations of the national task force, as well as local and regional agencies.  Even if the Corona virus runs its course, there are few good options for rescheduling this year without dealing with intense heat in the summer or interfering with our Huntsman World Senior Games Cowboy Action Match in October.   We will be sending you a full refund check for your registration fees in the near future and encourage you to cancel any lodging reservations that you may have made. We sincerely hope that you will consider signing up for the 2020 Huntsman World Senior Games if you are 50 or older this year. The match is scheduled for October 5-10, 2020. You can find information at https://seniorgames.net/registration

I got the message and just cancelled my RV reservation at a nearby park.  The poor owner says his phone is ringing constantly with cancellations.  Fortunately I'll get a full refund of my deposit.

17 hours ago, Jackrabbit Joe #414 said:

yep had to cancel ours also.

That and dinner, talk about bad luck.

2 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

That and dinner, talk about bad luck.

Yeh every time we get all set something comes up.  Oh well where there's a will there is a way so hang in there with us.

Joe & Janet.

Archived