SASS Wire Forum

I found toilet paper!

Pat Riot

Amazon Fresh has Scott and Angel Soft toilet paper available...they just won’t  deliver it. :blink:

I guess Newsom’s non-order order is being obeyed by some...

I am never giving my wife a hard time again for her stock pile of supply's in her she shed.

When she see's a good sale on things like TP or paper towels. She stocks up.

She has always kind of been likes this. But once she got her she shed. She really stocks up.

Don't normally go into her shed. But when I did a few weeks ago. Seen CASES or TP and some

other stuff.

Really glad she did now. Never give her a hard time about it again.

Our kids are glad also. Sent home a case of TP with them also.

28 minutes ago, Anvil Al #59168 said:

I am never giving my wife a hard time again for her stock pile of supply's in her she shed.

When she see's a good sale on things like TP or paper towels. She stocks up.

She has always kind of been likes this. But once she got her she shed. She really stocks up.

Don't normally go into her shed. But when I did a few weeks ago. Seen CASES or TP and some

other stuff.

Really glad she did now. Never give her a hard time about it again.

Our kids are glad also. Sent home a case of TP with them also.

My mom was like that to an extent. Both my folks were children of the Depression and poor as snakes, they weren't misers but were very frugal and believed in helping people as much as possible. I try to follow their example.

JHC

I just checked  and they are no longer listing that TP. Either they sold out or  they just removed it from Amazon Fresh because they won't be able  to deliver it here in CA.

1 hour ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

You might try getting some from this guy.

89443454_10222671627398167_2700453149692395520_n (1).jpg

Oh come on....it's Friday the 20th and it's Charmin.

I only do battle with supernatural jackasses on Friday the 13th and then only for Quilted Northern.

Just run out front, grab the hose, spray your bottom, and dry off with a towel.  Tell the judge about it later and suggest he give it a try, too!  I’ll send $10 to the jail, so’s you can buy chips or something......they might even HAVE toilet tissue there!(??)

Whoo HOO!

Cat Brules

18 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Both my folks were children of the Depression

My parents set up housekeeping during the depression.  And yes, I can stretch a nickel until it cries for mercy.

About a year ago I bought three packs of very cheap bathroom washcloths for some purpose I don't remember.  Total of  36 cloths.  Now, with that I don't need a lot of toilet paper but I'm stocked up on laundry detergent and softener sheets.

It's slow and inconvenient, but what else do I have to do with everything closed down?

I think it remarkable that even casual acquaintances will open a conversation by asking how you are fixed for toilet paper.  

Archived