SASS Wire Forum

How will you occupy yourself during the match hiatus?

Dusty Devil Dale

T-Square  It's been my experience that there are very few problems that can't be overcome with a good VISA card.  The gadgets and upgrades available for Dillon reloaders seems to be endless.  Most are a waste of money but a few are pretty good.  

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, T-Square said:

okay - now you have to come over and help me upgrade my equipment - and teach me to load.......

You gotta watch out for Evil Bob, he can show you how to reload on your Dillon, he's a very experienced reloader and has been loading on Dillons for years.  HOWEVER, he is ABSOLUTELY allergic to black powder.  I've offered to even give him some BP loads so he can test the waters and he said he didn't want that stuff to dirty up his shiny guns.  So if you are wanting to learn how to reload smokeless rounds then Bob can give you plenty of help there.  If you're looking for Bob to work with black powder I don't think you'll even be able to get him inside your shop! :lol:

Kajun

Yea, I don't mess with that heathen black powder stuff *.  Shiny gun and black powder don't get along and everybody knows a shiny gun shoots better.

* I have been known to load black powder for my double barrel 10 gauge but that doesn't count.

14 hours ago, Gray Drifter said:

I started working on a blog about CAS and Civil war/Old West history.

That's sounds very interesting. Perchance, where would it be posted?

I’ve started a blog encompassing all of the SASS World Championships I’ve won. So far I ain’t got nothing and the future is looking dim! :lol:

Kajun

6 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

I’ve started a blog encompassing all of the SAAA World Championships I’ve won. So far I ain’t got nothing and the future is looking dim! :lol:

Kajun

:D

58 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Thanks, I just read the first blog. Ya done good, Pard.

Thank you very kindly! Working on more posts now. 

Archived